>>>Read to get a good sense of what im looking for<<<
Here is a little about myself, I've been playing this game since December 2004 both on US and EU sides, I've raided all content this game has or had to offer on various toons. However, I've out grown the "Hardcore" mentality. I don't want a guild that cares what's their US or Global rank is, I don't want a guild that even has top parses, I don't want a guild that is strict on raiding, I'm tired treating raiding as if it was a job, I just want to enjoy this game and clear content at a decent rate.
I am looking for a guild that can raid 9:30pm-1:00am EST or 6:30pm-10:00pm PST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Due to friends, family, work and other activities
Cannot raid Friday
Cannot raid Saturday
Cannot raid Sunday
>>>Here is what I am looking for in a guild<<<
- Friendly and Relaxed atmosphere
- Solid guild with good raiding history
- Core raid spot (Primary Group only, not willing to go to any secondary groups)
- Skilled players (Everyone should be carrying their own weight)
- Semi-Hardcore raiding (2-3 nights, 3-4 hours a night)
- Fairly progressed guild (Should be 8/8HM by now)
- Like to hang out in vent
- 10 man or 25 man raiding
- Active guild
Here is what you would be getting:
- A skilled and dedicated raider that has been raiding on various classes since December 2004
- A player that has 85-90% attendance, and will always let the guild know ahead of time when he is unable to make a certain raid.
- A player that has a handful of well maintained alts if needed to switch role for a raid night or two.
Please leave contact info in your post, if you are anything like what I'm looking for I will contact you ASAP!