Last call coming soon blizz.

100 Tauren Shaman
So yea, mages hitting for 200k+, locks with over 450k hp, warriors/hunters getting me to 1/3 my hp in 2 sec and lets not talk about shadow priests. Enhanc dps is retarded right now. Wheres our buff blizz?? seriously? Boost our damn burst dmg, do something already, I wont tolerate this much long.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Nice greens, and 3 pieces of PvP gear. You must be really hard to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I am okay with being near the bottom of the DPS, as long as I can continue to out heal the healers as a damage spec :-p
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Agreed.
Related to the greens, if they can do it in greens, why can't we?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Yea sorry I did not spend the last couple days farming honor (1 win each 15 games) like a nerd to get my so ''powerfull'' honor gear.rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
you know what is awesome? choosing to pop my trinket blood fury and ascendance and globaling people. Get better gear then come back here and cry about damage. we are fine.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/02/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Lacroute
Yea sorry I did not spend the last couple days farming honor (1 win each 15 games) like a nerd to get my so ''powerfull'' honor gear.rofl.

But you're getting killed by people who did.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
exactly. unfortunatly, even If I have a enhanc shaman since day 1 and would certainly beat ur !@# and make u eat ur bawllz, I wont /wrist and cut myself from the society like them nerds to play this game 24/7 so I can be THE FIRST TO BE GODLIKE OMFGEEZ IM SO LEET, so please $%^- and go troll somewhere else. I was adressing a post to blizz, wich I know theyll never read, wich will result in me probably unsub cause they wont do *!@# for our class and geeks like you backstabbing us wont help it too, of course. But you know, I try. so please gtfo kthxbye.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Well, if you're ok being insanely OP for 15 seconds every 3 minutes, good for you, because I'm not while I see a Obliterate/Pyroblast/Mind Blast hit me for the same amount of damage I do while in Ascendance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/02/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Lacroute
exactly. unfortunatly, even If I have a enhanc shaman since day 1 and would certainly beat ur !@# and make u eat ur bawllz, I wont /wrist and cut myself from the society like them nerds to play this game 24/7 so I can be THE FIRST TO BE GODLIKE OMFGEEZ IM SO LEET, so please $%^- and go troll somewhere else. I was adressing a post to blizz, wich I know theyll never read, wich will result in me probably unsub cause they wont do *!@# for our class and geeks like you backstabbing us wont help it too, of course. But you know, I try. so please gtfo kthxbye.

You managed to fit all the stereotypes of a butthurt into one single post.

/slowclap
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I wont /wrist and cut myself from the society like them nerds to play this game 24/7 so I can be THE FIRST TO BE GODLIKE OMFGEEZ IM SO LEET

Nerds calling other nerds bigger nerds...so good.

I was adressing a post to blizz, wich I know theyll never read

True, but that's because Blizzard doesn't read the class forums.

geeks like you backstabbing us wont help it too, of course.

lolwat
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/02/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Cuts
Well, if you're ok being insanely OP for 15 seconds every 3 minutes, good for you, because I'm not while I see a Obliterate/Pyroblast/Mind Blast hit me for the same amount of damage I do while in Ascendance.

our utility is different than all of those classes. If you don't like being a utility class with 3 min burst then go play another class
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/02/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Paralolx

our utility is different than all of those classes. If you don't like being a utility class with 3 min burst then go play another class

It's not utility when it's BELOW what other classes already have. We are, for 15 seconds every 3 minutes, what they are all the time. And their 'time to shine' makes them even more powerful.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

The point was that you're being killed by people with better gear. This has ALWAYS been the case when you enter BGs and such in greens. There will be people not in greens and they will stomp you into the floor.

Expect it. And get better.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
That was really mature. You must be 12 or something. No offense, i wish i was 12. Oh wait i don't.
Edited by Aghator on 10/2/2012 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
compared to cata, enh is in a good place. most of you posting that enh sucks blah blah, dont have great pvp gear not to mention much pvp power. I just played an AB, SS crit a warrior for 65k. pretty good. took a shadow priest from 100-10% in a global from activating trinket blood fury and asc. played right, enh is a force to be reckoned with
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
oh and double purge.... THANK YOU BLIZZARD. missed that spell so much
Reply Quote
meh... I'm just learning this class and I really love the Ascendance burst we can pull.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I take it Ascendance allows one to kill people a single Alpha Strike.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]