Changing main to preist

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm currently leveling my 85 spreist, who will become my main throughout MoP.

Was wondering if you guys any any suggestions while leveling in Panda.

I won't have my trusty Voidlord to tank for me, how you deal with the 4+ mobs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you take void tendrils, use that to get some distance.

If you take Psyfiend, use that to fear them.

If you're like me, you'll use one of your abilities that ends up pulling more mobs, and then type /hug at the Alliance Paladin who taunted them all of and killed them for you.

Basically, you just have to focus one down and move on to the next. You'll have a slightly easier time if you're shadow - being Holy / Disc meant slower grinding.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The best advice someone can give you is to roll something else. Some people can say blizzard will buff us eventually but they took so much thing away from us that they cannot "fix" us in a minor patch.

However if your plan is to pvp : stay away

pve heal, go holy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/02/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Feythylan

Been doing that, working fairly well. Until I don't see the other mobs around.

The best advice someone can give you is to roll something else. Some people can say blizzard will buff us eventually but they took so much thing away from us that they cannot "fix" us in a minor patch.

However if your plan is to pvp : stay away

pve heal, go holy

My main has always been a lock, I know that feel =/

I'll be more focused on healing this expansion, getting tired of dps.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't know, I haven't been having any problems pulling multiple mobs as shadow. Dot everyone up, keep your shield up (reflective shield helps too), make use of your heals while in shadow form (ProM / Renew), and use your instant casts (FDCL/InstaMB) which should be proccing all the time from all the dots rolling. If you get in trouble, pop your fear bomb, psyfiend, or whatever, or use VE. Generally I try to enter every fight with 3 orbs, if possible, so at least one of those mobs will die quickly.

Granted that's just as shadow, and my limited experience from 85-87. Maybe it gets worse later on. YMMV. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You CAN go holy or disc while questing / levelling in Pandaria. However, there are SO - SO MANY - mobs EVERWHERE. Shadow is much more effective. Void Tendrils is your best friend. Use an orb for Psychic Horror now and again when you need a bit of time..I rarely used Psychic Scream as I don't have it glyphed and didn't want them to pull the other 20 mobs just over by the rock...
:D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
10/02/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Feythylan

Using tendrils on mobs and having a critter get caught in it is lame.

"Why am I still in combat? Oh, it's a squirrel."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Tips? Dot everything, use procs as they come. (and oh are they plentiful).

I haven't had any issues so far in terms of leveling. With PoM, Renew, DP heals and my bubble, I barely lose health/take damage.

It's been a fairly smooth experience so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]