Dungeon Groups / random kicks from group

90 Blood Elf Priest
Reporting the issue of being randomly kicked from Dungeon groups. Got with a guildie and used LFD. we both got disconnected at the same time and got the deserter Debuff. I have been having this happen to me alot over the weekend as well. I just though is was some pre-made kicking me out or something but now i see it is not. I am reporting it here. Did not see any posts on this. I'm sure we are not the only ones to have seen this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
checking with Trade chat in Wildhammer alot of people are reporting the same thing happening to them as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ditto on Kargath. It's been affecting both LFD pandaria and brewfest dungeons
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same thing on Medivh. Sucks. : / Got 'kicked' during a boss fight.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Mage
It is also happening in Arenas
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Rogue
Same here on Eonar, lfd with full guild group. Got the "you are not in this instance's group" and a shove out the door.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same on Earthen Ring, twice in a row.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Happening on Malygos as well. Its really starting to get irritating. Full guild group trying to grab a few last second blues before raiding this weekend and now this. Ugh.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
Myself and a guildy on Stormrage were just randomly kicked from 2 instances in a row as well.... also another guildy experienced the same thing with coren direbrew.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just happened to me when trying to do a scenario, about five seconds after getting in to it.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Mage
Im curious if you guys are all part of the same battlegroup or Data centre
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Same issue here as well, on Bleeding Hollow.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Definitely not part of the same battlegroup
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
We also had that issue on Bloodhoof. We had 4 guildies and randomed for the 5th. 4 or 5 attempts in a row with this issue.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
US-Earthen Ring, two guild groups running concurrently has had a total of 8 random boots from the dungeon as not being part of the instance group. In some cases it happened even after one or more boss kills. This has happened in Jade Temple, Stormstout Brewery and Shado Pan Monastery for us.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
http://www.wowwiki.com/Battlegroup_US_Ruin

Looks like we are.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
earthen ring is not part of ruin so no.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Mage
You guys are all on the Chicago Datacentre. This consists of Rampage, Shadowburn, Ruin and Vindication

http://www.wowwiki.com/US_realm_list_by_datacenter

This is where they will need to start
Edited by Yousel on 10/2/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Just happened to me .. 10/4 Mogoshan's Palace
Reply Quote
This stuff is happening to me but in guilds on Alexstrasza.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]