Should I buy MoP?

Hey everybody,

I've been playing WoW off and on for the past 4 years and played pretty hardcore when it first game out. I'm wondering if with the release of MoP Scarlet Crusade is alive again? Are there people running challenge modes and guilds doing raids? Or is it still kind of quiet and dead. I'm thinking about getting MoP but I wouldn't really want to transfer and would only really want to level this priest. I'd appreciate any input negative or positive as to how fun it is to play on SC!

Thanks all
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
It's rather quiet, lonely, and boring. But you're alliance, maybe it would be better. I belong to an alliance guild where there are 5-8 active members on most of the time... I can't speculate about what other guilds are doing.

It's a bit early for raiding; most people haven't leveled yet. Will there be raiding eventually? I have no idea.

I just did /who in Jade Forest, and found 49 (horde) people in zone. That's probably a good indication of possible future activity.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Wild! I hope you're doing well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
While people argue that subs go up or down, for the individual player that's pretty much irrelevant. If you want to do content, it's pretty easy to find a group to do content with. Just ask yourself if you like the content that the expansion put out, and if you do like it, finding a group should not be hard. Worse case scenario you can always realm transfer.

Personally, right now there's so much to do, that Im struggling to keep up with stuff, while having a full time job. It's a good feeling to have :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
As much as I hate to agree with Maefor, that's pretty much how it is.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Do you like me?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Do you like me?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe

You know, if you want to talk to someone, just send me a tell. I don't bite and I listen well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Avoid if you can.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Been a while, MoP isn't too bad, Not sure how alive SC is cause i was stolen by friends to another server. The one nice thing is zones aren't as dead even old ones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]