What's next for the Blood Elves?

89 Blood Elf Death Knight
As one of the more popular races in the game (mainly due to physical looks, but not disregarding their strangth and lore), the Blood Elves deserve a bit of consideration as far as what's changing. Not a great deal has happened since BC. Factions comprised of Blood and High elves have had prevalence, such as in Dalaran, but back home in Quel'Thalas things are still a mess. With the release of MoP, we have to start looking to the future, because again, nothing has really changed. I'm not unhappy nothing big happened in MoP, the kingdom is rebuilding after the devastation it's suffered, but the Blood Elves need to start healing. First, we need a new leader. Theron is a nice enough guy, but he has been almost non-existent from the storyline and didn't want the job in the first place. We need another Kael'Thas or Anastarian. A lot of people have talked about bringing some previously unknown Sunstrider out, like Eldin from warcraft 3. Regardless, I think the convocation of silvermoon needs to be re-established, and rule their sub associations of the magisters and the military, which needs to be unified between the Blood Knights and the Farstriders. Whether all these entities cast a vote for the new king or it's an estranged royal, we need another leader, just please don't pull a Garrosh.
Next, the implications of the restored Sunwell should be examined. Should Quel'Danil be restored? I wish it would, it's a magnificent testament to the game designers and the lore when it isn't over-run by demons and half destroyed. It would also fit with a strong new leader, the reclaiming of our lost lands and the restoration of our majestic kingdom. All the creepy eyes should be removed from the magic crystals, and perhaps we could reopen communications with the remaining High Elves, although complete forgiveness would be quite a jump, and not right for the story. I don't care if Aveena comes back to be our godess, but again, we need to look at what we are doing next.
And finally, with a strong new leader to purge the Ghostlands, they need to be healed. Perhaps a herd of druids could hop the next airship, or the forsaken could focus less on manufacturing the plague and more on curing it? If something like that could be accomplished we could perhaps heal the dead scar and rebuild western Silvermoon.

Obviously any changes would rquire starting quest re-writes, but that can be done. They could do something like they did with the DK story line, how the world changes along with the story, phasing I believe it's called. Anyway, I think the race at least deserves some healing and some time spent. Few races are so broken as the Blood Elves, yet few have perserved so assuredly. The Night Elves have grown an even bigger world tree, the Gnomes have found new homes. Bilgewater Harbor is a testament to the Goblins Profit-mindedness. When do we get ours?

Any thoughts?
Edited by Maihray on 10/2/2012 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
How about instead of replacing yet another Horde leader, we improve the characters we have?

Lor'themar is the best character to lead the Blood elves over any other character. Replacing him won't fix anything. It was Theron who reclaimed Quel'Thalas. It was Theron that lead his people through trying times, so some Sunstrider wannabe. It was Theron who over seers his people's rebuilding, and it's Theron who is looking for the elves's future.

Instead of introucing yet another character that no one would care about, we improve Theron into a better ruler, it would be a better story than "And now, a long-lost Sunstrider! Even tho Silvermoon has disowned the whole house and this guy has never been mentioned before!"

10/02/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Maihray
Should Quel'Danil be restored?

I think you mean Quel'Danas. In anycase, Lor'themar already has ordered the restoration of the isle, it's currently under Silvermoon control.
Edited by Gruffe on 10/2/2012 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
or the forsaken could focus less on manufacturing the plague and more on curing it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
progressive Belf plot line.

fully fix the city, and remove all those statures of the guy who was never actual their king... never understood why there were so many statures of the current prince.

contain/control/fix the dead scar.

go with the find magic items theme that was started. let them be the rival indiana jones race.

go with the make weapons to win theme.

bring back the magic sucking ideals and have them abuse it rather than sweep it under the rug with the new sunwell. it is now for personal power rather than survival. they have survival wrapped up, let them expand now.

let lor'themar do something other than be a jerk to non Blood elves in a random quest arc.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/02/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Gruffe
How about instead of replacing yet another Horde leader, we improve the characters we have?

Except he's such a non-entity most people aren't aware the Blood Elves have a leader. He's not leadership material anyways. He was the second-in-command to the Ranger General. He's a fine military leader, but not a political one, and certainly does not represent the Blood Elves in any tangible form.

Lor'themar is the best character to lead the Blood elves over any other character.

I actually almost died laughing at this...

It was Theron who reclaimed Quel'Thalas.

No, it was Anveena who cleansed the Eversong Woods which aided the Blood Elves in taking those areas, to a degree. The Ghostlands were still lost.

It was Theron that lead his people through trying times, so some Sunstrider wannabe.

The man couldn't lead his people through a wet paper bag... Please, tell me what he did to lead his people. Liadrinn did more than he ever did, and she's pretty much gone Alliance in every way except color.

It was Theron who over seers his people's rebuilding, and it's Theron who is looking for the elves's future.

Right, because he's in charge of the Reliquary who are the only Blood Elves so far to mention the future of the race?

Instead of introucing yet another character that no one would care about, we improve Theron into a better ruler, it would be a better story than "And now, a long-lost Sunstrider! Even tho Silvermoon has disowned the whole house and this guy has never been mentioned before!"

Or rather than trying to fap up a useless, glorified consolation prize into something he's not, a new, refreshing character could be brought onto the scene and be given ample screentime to become as influential and memorable a character as Kael'thas was. Say what you will; the Sunstrider Dynasty only ever had one bad apple and in a terrible situation. Elves aren't humans. They have long lives, and long memories.

I'm not suggesting Lor'themar be thrown away. I'm suggesting he -cannot- be the leader of the Blood Elves properly. We know where his strengths rest, where he himself shines; the battlefield. He's badass when out there. As a leader though? He can't lead anything. He gets manipulated by other Horde leaders, has no spine among them, and his own Ranger General tells him to virtually shove it when given an order.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I say Bloodwatcher becomes leader after Theron tragically dies in Siege of Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/03/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Skytotem
I say Bloodwatcher becomes leader after Theron tragically dies in Siege of Orgrimmar.

I could live with that. He's done a good bit more with the best intentions of the Sin'dorei at heart. He seems to have a grasp of political knowledge since he's the leader of the Reliquary, and he's been active to a degree. I'd like to see a lot more of him doing things before he became the next King or what have you, but so far, so good. He seems relatively well respected in the Sin'dorei community, as well as the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Elenie
Except he's such a non-entity most people aren't aware the Blood Elves have a leader. He's not leadership material anyways. He was the second-in-command to the Ranger General. He's a fine military leader, but not a political one, and certainly does not represent the Blood Elves in any tangible form.

Every current leader was a second in command. Sylvanas certainly did not step into the post of Ranger-General of Quel'thalas the moment she became a far-strider. She had to work her way up the officer ranks and learn the trade, how to command and lead. Garrosh started out learning how to command. Varian, Tyrande, Baine, all of them had to work for their rank. Just like everyone else.

Lor'themar is a non-entity only because Blizzard hasn't done anything with him or the Blood elves in several expansions now. To introduce someone new (please not a completely unknown Sunstrider...) wouldn't fix anything. Lor'themar has plenty of potential, only if Blizzard would use it.

The man couldn't lead his people through a wet paper bag... Please, tell me what he did to lead his people. Liadrinn did more than he ever did, and she's pretty much gone Alliance in every way except color.

Lore contradicts you Elenie. Lor'themar is very competent. He was a very capable second in command for the Far-striders. His history shows this. He just hasn't been shown doing it. That's the problem.

Right, because he's in charge of the Reliquary who are the only Blood Elves so far to mention the future of the race?

Again the lore contradicts you.

Or rather than trying to fap up a useless, glorified consolation prize into something he's not, a new, refreshing character could be brought onto the scene and be given ample screentime to become as influential and memorable a character as Kael'thas was. Say what you will; the Sunstrider Dynasty only ever had one bad apple and in a terrible situation. Elves aren't humans. They have long lives, and long memories.

I'm not suggesting Lor'themar be thrown away. I'm suggesting he -cannot- be the leader of the Blood Elves properly. We know where his strengths rest, where he himself shines; the battlefield. He's badass when out there. As a leader though? He can't lead anything. He gets manipulated by other Horde leaders, has no spine among them, and his own Ranger General tells him to virtually shove it when given an order.

Actually you are suggesting he be throw away in favor for a completely new NPC. He's a decent leader that has the respect of the Ranger General. The same Ranger General that wants to him take up the mantle of King.

He wasn't any more manipulated than any other Blood elven leader would have been. -Any- other Blood elven leader would have made the same choice he did. Power of personality doesn't cut it when you are in an weak position, and it wouldn't have made any difference. If he hadn't obeyed his treaty obligations that Sylvanas reminded him of, it would have been an orc standing before him ordering him to send forces north to Northrend. There was literally no way he or any Blood elven leader could have avoided that. Even Keal'thas would have obeyed. And one bad apple can ruin everything.

All Lor'themar needs is ample screen time to become as influential and memorable a character as Kael'thas was. Just like your new introduced character. Only Lor'themar is an established character with plenty of potential.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Kyn, you and I rarely agree on this, but we do have a few agreements, one of which is this:

Lor'themar's story has been a case of -telling- the reader something, and never showing it, or showing the exact opposite.

My personal feelings are, I don't care for Lor'themar. He's no one to me. If I were a Blood Elf, I'd ignore his existence too. Liadrinn did far more for the Blood Elves than he has. Kael'thas still did far more than Lor'themar. Yes, a traitor has still done far more for the Blood Elves than their current leader.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
we need a new leader.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand this is where you lost me...

but he has been almost non-existent from the storyline and didn't want the job in the first place.

It's not the characters fault all his story is in books and comics. Complain to blizzard for that. He actually has some pretty good lore if you look for it.

A lot of people have talked about bringing some previously unknown Sunstrider out, like Eldin from warcraft 3.

Bad writing bad idea.

Regardless, I think the convocation of silvermoon needs to be re-established, and rule their sub associations of the magisters and the military, which needs to be unified between the Blood Knights and the Farstriders

I agree. Lor'themar should be the leader, Rommath above the magisters, and Hauldron above the Farstriders. You already have most of the Convocation right there already. You just need the blood knight leader and a priest sect leader.

It would also fit with a strong new leader, the reclaiming of our lost lands and the restoration of our majestic kingdom.

We don't need a new leader. Lor'themar is a badass. Look him up. He'd be perfect for the job.

All the creepy eyes should be removed from the magic crystals, and perhaps we could reopen communications with the remaining High Elves, although complete forgiveness would be quite a jump, and not right for the story.

The demonic stones should only be in the warlock area. The rest of them should be purified from Fel magic to arcane by residual holy energy from the sunwell. All they'd have to do is recolor them in the game to blue or white.

Communications are already open. The high elves are allowed to visit the sunwell, they're just not allowed to be armed.

I don't care if Aveena comes back to be our godess,

I do! She was NEVER a goddess. She was just the embodiment of the sunwell to prevent a total lost. She was created by kalecgos.

purge the Ghostlands, they need to be healed. Perhaps a herd of druids could hop the next airship, or the forsaken could focus less on manufacturing the plague and more on curing it? If something like that could be accomplished we could perhaps heal the dead scar and rebuild western Silvermoon.

Blood Elves really don't like druids. I think they'd be more likely to use Shaman and Elementals to purify the earth and water. Druids don't fit blood elf lore as stated by the developers.(i'm not going to site that look it up yourself, it was in one of the last commentaries from a developer.)

bring back the magic sucking ideals and have them abuse it rather than sweep it under the rug with the new sunwell. it is now for personal power rather than survival. they have survival wrapped up, let them expand now.

THIS! For the love of God, THIS!

Get away from the stupid token fantasy high elf schtick and give them their balls back. This is what made them unique, this is what made them awesome. That they could just walk up to some super arcane monstrosity, mana tap it to death, dust themselves off and walk away. Mind you after hundreds of people from other races died trying to kill it by conventional means.
Edited by Desidarius on 10/3/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Let's simplify things here. Lor'Themar IS an intriguing character, especially with his reluctance as a leader. I'd like to see him used, but we have to remember that BC content WILL NEVER BE MODIFIED. After 3 expansions, it seems like the BC content is frozen in time, which is unfortunate.

Separate gripe: Other than a couple rep mounts, there's no reason to go back to Outland after you level out of it. Northrend is similar, but it doesn't feel so frozen because it's more recent in terms of graphics.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
They're not going to off Lor'themar. In any case, please no bastard or hidden Sunstrider kids. That dynasty is dead there's no reason to bring it back. Take down those damn Sunstrider statues and just give Theron something to do and that'll be good enough for me.
Edited by Nocterune on 10/3/2012 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Kyn, you and I rarely agree on this, but we do have a few agreements, one of which is this:

Lor'themar's story has been a case of -telling- the reader something, and never showing it, or showing the exact opposite.

My personal feelings are, I don't care for Lor'themar. He's no one to me. If I were a Blood Elf, I'd ignore his existence too. Liadrinn did far more for the Blood Elves than he has. Kael'thas still did far more than Lor'themar. Yes, a traitor has still done far more for the Blood Elves than their current leader.

We're pretty much going to agree to disagree. I think part of your problem is that you, as a player, doesn't like Lor'themar. Which you admit. That's why you are always ignoring his accomplishments, because you don't want him to be the leader. You're willing to throw aside a developed character for one that you can personally get involved in (as in really liking and following) I think you'd be the same even if Lor'themar was being shown in-game doing stuff that show he is as capable and respected as his lore says he is.

Lor'themar has done a hell of a lot for the Blood elves, as much as the ones you have named. More in fact. He's kept his people safe, intact as a nation and is working on making them secure.
Reply Quote
Lor'Themar is an interesting character, I'll give him that. But the fact the he didn't want the position in the first place and has done absolutely nothing while havong it doesn't make him a good King. Chairman of the Convocation? Sure. He just doesn't have the political inclinations.
We need someone we can rally behind, and only a true king who wants the job can provide that. Honestly I don't care about the Sunstriders, but don't knock them because of one good guy corrupted in the service of his people.

Whoever said that they would purify Quel'Thalas with elementals and shamans: that's an excellent idea, I'm all for it, you're a genius and I'll buy whatever you sell.

10/03/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Desidarius

YES PLEASE! Blizzard seems afraid to really get away from the High Elven ideals, but they are long gone. Even after everything that's happened the Sin'dorei are still one of the most magnificent cultures in the game, and they know it. We are not a virtuous race, we are an arrogant, powerful, magic feeding people and EVERYBODY knows it. We want this to be prevalent. Not evil, power-loving, and with the means to control it. Especially since it's once again 'pure'.

P.S. Somebody tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the statues all over Silvermoon are of Kael'Thas. That was the traditional outfit for the King and even Theron is wearing something similar. If I'm not mistaken, the statue model was taken from young Anastarian. It's the same with all the female ones, a nameless Blood Elf regal.
Edited by Maihray on 10/3/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
My issue, Kyn, is that everything Lor'themar has supposedly done is a case of us being -told- he did it. We never saw it. The few cases we've seen of his leadership are extremely unflattering.

Sunwell Manga - Goes around hunting down Anveena, and -she- cures the Eversong Woods of the Scourge's taint on the land. I think this is perhaps the only medium that shows him in a positive light.

BC - He has you go to Sylvanas to report the good news that Dar'khan is dead. Glad to see he still see's the former Ranger-General as his superior, or that he'd ally with the Horde.

WotLK - In 9/10 cases, he forcefully tries to take Quel'delar from its rightful bearer, and an Elf-Blade virtually pimp-slaps him for it. Yes, a piece of enchanted metal puts him in his place. Fantastic leadership material, and naturally his comments are not offensive in the slightest to his fellow Horde members.

Shadow of the Sun - Sylvanas controls him and the Sin'dorei as he tries to avoid going to war on the Scourge, a battle most Blood Elves would -demand- to join. Not only was he going to try and implement unpopular policies, he was shown to have no power to even make that decision.

Cataclysm - His Ranger General tells him, "No," after giving the man a Direct Order.

Tides of War - A brief appearance in which, when asked where his loyalty lies, he speaks his first words during the entire meeting of Horde leaders and simply says, "Our loyalty lies with the Horde," utterly dodging the question on top of the fact he gave his people no representation other than physically sitting in a chair for that entire meeting.

Kyn, please... PLEASE see some reason in this. We're -told- Lor'themar is a good leader, that he's popular, etc... but WHERE IN THE TWISTING NETHER ARE WE EVER SHOWN IT?!

Its been -years- of this. The character is not popular with the players, and his Lore popularity in the Horde or among the Blood Elves is up in the air because we are told one thing, but shown the complete and utter opposite.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
We're pretty much going to agree to disagree. I think part of your problem is that you, as a player, doesn't like Lor'themar. Which you admit. That's why you are always ignoring his accomplishments, because you don't want him to be the leader. You're willing to throw aside a developed character for one that you can personally get involved in (as in really liking and following) I think you'd be the same even if Lor'themar was being shown in-game doing stuff that show he is as capable and respected as his lore says he is.

Lor'themar has done a hell of a lot for the Blood elves, as much as the ones you have named. More in fact. He's kept his people safe, intact as a nation and is working on making them secure.

Bunk, he's a spineless worm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
My issue, Kyn, is that everything Lor'themar has supposedly done is a case of us being -told- he did it. We never saw it. The few cases we've seen of his leadership are extremely unflattering.

Sunwell Manga - Goes around hunting down Anveena, and -she- cures the Eversong Woods of the Scourge's taint on the land. I think this is perhaps the only medium that shows him in a positive light.

BC - He has you go to Sylvanas to report the good news that Dar'khan is dead. Glad to see he still see's the former Ranger-General as his superior, or that he'd ally with the Horde.

WotLK - In 9/10 cases, he forcefully tries to take Quel'delar from its rightful bearer, and an Elf-Blade virtually pimp-slaps him for it. Yes, a piece of enchanted metal puts him in his place. Fantastic leadership material, and naturally his comments are not offensive in the slightest to his fellow Horde members.

Shadow of the Sun - Sylvanas controls him and the Sin'dorei as he tries to avoid going to war on the Scourge, a battle most Blood Elves would -demand- to join. Not only was he going to try and implement unpopular policies, he was shown to have no power to even make that decision.

Cataclysm - His Ranger General tells him, "No," after giving the man a Direct Order.

Tides of War - A brief appearance in which, when asked where his loyalty lies, he speaks his first words during the entire meeting of Horde leaders and simply says, "Our loyalty lies with the Horde," utterly dodging the question on top of the fact he gave his people no representation other than physically sitting in a chair for that entire meeting.

Kyn, please... PLEASE see some reason in this. We're -told- Lor'themar is a good leader, that he's popular, etc... but WHERE IN THE TWISTING NETHER ARE WE EVER SHOWN IT?!

Its been -years- of this. The character is not popular with the players, and his Lore popularity in the Horde or among the Blood Elves is up in the air because we are told one thing, but shown the complete and utter opposite.

Who's Lor'themar?

On a more serious note... About BC

I think you forgot to mention he basically asked Sylvanas to sign his letters for him asking Thrall to let his race join the Horde during BC.
The Envoy to the Horde quest...
This changes everything. No longer will our power be questioned. We'll be able to join the Horde as equals.

Take this letter to Sylvanas, ruler of the Forsaken. She's already on our side but the news of Dar'Khan's death will be music to her ears. Prepare for a long trip, <name>. If all goes well she will send you to Orgrimmar.

Just because they have the head of Dar'Khan he thinks that enough to prove that they can join the Horde as equals...(Sorry, but I just think that's flawed, thankfully Sylvanas signed his letter and basically told Thrall to let them in.) The first thing he thinks of doing when seeing that head is going to Sylvanas, basically trying to get out her good side to ask her to tell Thrall to let them in to the Horde..

I haven't lost any love for my homeland or its people, as you know. I've fought tooth and nail for Silvermoon to be allowed a place beside Undercity and Orgrimmar at the negotiating table.

This should silence any opposition. Take this letter to the Warchief in Orgrimmar. As leader of the Horde he will have the final say on accepting your race's pledge.

I've added my own seal to the letter as a personal endorsement. Go northwest of the city and board the zeppelin bound for Durotar at the tower.

It's obvious there's a difference. Sylvanas "fought tooth and nail" to have the blood elves join the Horde "at the negotiating table". We don't see anything like that from Theron, nothing saying he tried, nothing saying he did anything relating to politics just a bloody head (something more related to the battlefield, his side of experience). Then she says she's made the letter official and formally orders you to go to Orgrimmar now to give the letter to Thrall asking to be let into the Horde.

Also, don't forget that Lor'themar didn't even really get a leader short story, he just got a copy of the winner from the writing contest while all the other leaders got something new.

Also, Lor'themar can have his character developed and all that without being the leader of the blood elves, in name. Being leader just seems to be...making his character development go negatively, there hasn't been anything positive about him shown at all. He's not even really the leader of the blood elves, not just because he's "Regent Lord", but because it's other people that are doing his job for him. Rommath and Halduron have tried to get Lor'themar in a more official position that signifies he's the leader of the blood elves, but he has refused. He has only shown he wants to return to being a Farstrider, be what he used to be and leave his current job, he hasn't been happy at all doing what he's been doing.
Reply Quote
I think Knalivas really brought this down to it's root: he didn't want the job. He doesn't want the job, after multiple pushes to make him king from both Halduron and Rommath, the most poweful people in Blood Elven society, and it has been expressly stated that he wants nothing more than to return to the battlefield as a ranger commander.

No matter how interesting his character, and whether or not he has lead us well, regardless of all merits, that is not a starting point for a good leader. Lor'Themar will never speak up at the meeting. Sylvanas rose up in rebellion and claimed far more than anyone thought was possible. Blaine righteously defended his line's claim to whatever it is the Tauren sit on. Though I detest Ballywix, he has given his people a new home and is the physical embodiment of profit-mindedness. Vol'jin is respectable and speaks when he must. The list goes on for the Alliance as well. Theron does not embody our race. He is a weak, quiet soldier forced into a place he doesn't want to be. He is portrayed as relatively virtuous, the Blood Elves need a powerful leader, who sucks magic and turns it at his enemies. Who's flag is one of the first planted when the Horde invade. We need someone to sit on the throne in Sunfury Spire, with his court around him and proclaim death to all who oppse the elves, like every random npc you meet. If Theron can't capture the confidence evident in everyone in Eversong, he doesn't deserve to stand in the Throneroom of Silvermoon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How about you all cool your damn jets until 5.1, mmkay'? That's when Lor'themar is finally getting some development, alongside Tyrande. (Which could be some very interesting conflict.)
Edited by Velarin on 10/3/2012 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/03/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Maihray
If Theron can't capture the confidence evident in everyone in Eversong, he doesn't deserve to stand in the Throneroom of Silvermoon.

In the past I've suggested a female Sunstrider be found somehow. He can marry her, and then he's King with a Queen. As King, he can go lead the battles on the front lines as he's comfortable doing and become a more prominent leader for the Sin'dorei without risking the future of the Kingdom, since his Queen would remain safe in Quel'thalas. If she is a crafty politician and can properly represent the Blood Elves in the Horde, they complete one another. All the better if she -is- one of those magic absorbing types who will rain fiery hell down upon those who dare stand against the Sin'dorei.

If Theron dies in the line of battle, she can re-marry. It provides an excellent safety anchor. Personally, I'd hope to see the Blood Elves decide to take on the ideology that the power of the Sunwell is fine, but more power is always better.

I want to see a highway built over the Deadscar, connecting Quel'thalas to Quel'danil, covering over the Deadscar to prove they've moved on from that point of their history. I'd like to see Warlocks actually take a greater presence amongst the Sin'dorei, perhaps a specific warlock group that also employs Demon Hunters as a form of private police loyal to the Queen and their High Warlock. We know Blood Elves were adept Demon Hunters. If one survived the Black Temple, you have the grounds for more to come.

It'd also be nice if the King and Queen forced the Spellbreakers to train new generations as an elite guard to protect the Homelands. Their powerful abilities and intense physical skills should become a point of contention in the Horde; the King and Queen refuse to have them leave Quel'thalas, for their fear it would leave the Kingdom too exposed to danger, even though they could arguably be of immense value to other lands. It'd be good to see the Horde acknowledge the Blood Elves having a pretty significant asset.

As far as the Ghostlands go, although I'm a proponent for Blood Elf Druids, if we're moving down the power-ambitious path, I'd rather see the Blood Elves' Paladins and Priests cleanse those lands using the Sunwell's power. If the Reliquary could help in all this using some of the artifacts they've uncovered, awesome. Actually, I'd like to see them put in charge of Constructs, see that field become broadened; Combat-Class Constructs, Labor-Class Constructs, Guardian-Class Constructs... Labor-Class Constructs would be their peasants; building and repairing settlements. A little use of phasing and the different ruined villages of the Ghostlands could be worked on by those constructs and then repaired and inhabited.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]