Missing loot.

90 Undead Warlock
I won the loot roll for Scarlet Sandals (Heroic) and then the instance server crashed.
Where are my boots? I have a ticket open, but whoops it seems to take four days to answer a support request.
Reply Quote
Have you tried the restore feature? Have you looked in your mailbox?

The gm will most likely be unable to award you, but it is up to the ticket. Posting here wont get it faster.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have. It's in neither of those two places.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
10/02/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Fizzlesear
it seems to take four days to answer a support request.

New expansion means a lot of people asking for help. There's a long line for a GM, and everyone has to wait their turn.

Be assured, however, that so long as the crash didn't take the logs with it, then you will most likely get your boots.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
*sigh*
Maybe. Sick of having to wait a week for responses to support tickets.
Reply Quote
55 Pandaren Monk
A ticket is the only way to have this looked into, though. While the wait is not desirable, it is the only way to have your loot issue addressed.
Edited by Musashi on 10/3/2012 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
*sigh*
Maybe. Sick of having to wait a week for responses to support tickets.

We understand. However, there's nothing to be done when this many people are submitting tickets. Blizzard isn't happy with the wait times either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]