Blackout as our last Teir choices

90 Blood Elf Priest
Please remove divine star and replace it with blackout it was an awesome spell. it was OP in the burning crusade but in mop it shouldn't be. why not make it a welcome edition to the priest's arsenal of spells. Please please consider this for future patches.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Glaius
it was OP in the burning crusade but in mop it shouldn't be.

Why.

Please justify claims like this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
actually use divine star on at the very least feng so nothx.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
For those who don't know what Blackout did. http://www.wowwiki.com/Blackout

Basically 10% chance to stun a target when casting shadow spells. Not including dot ticks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
yeah i mean even for us who know what blackout did, the last tier is composed of three different spells that do both healing and damage. blackout is nothing like that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It wasn't OP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wow, I didn't play preist in bc, but that spell is exactly what spriests need right now. We should just be given it because we need it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
do you guys not agree that divine star is sort of weak when used to heal or dps? Halo has a nice effect but hardly strong from my experience. correct me if i'm wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/03/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Glaius
do you guys not agree that divine star is sort of weak when used to heal or dps? Halo has a nice effect but hardly strong from my experience. correct me if i'm wrong.

They are all pretty clunky, and mostly ineffective. Halo is just the best of a bad tier.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
As my name suggest, while I'd love to have it back, it was quite LOL. RNG stun's break PVP in arena.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
blackout is mandatory with melee haveing more stuns silences interrupts and charges at their disposal. ok so maybe not for our last tier of spell choices but given as a means to retaliate against melee? it's probably not gonna happen.

was a fun spell while it existed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'm going to pick a random talent and call it useless :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/03/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Ziggzy

They are all pretty clunky, and mostly ineffective. Halo is just the best of a bad tier.

Depends. In PvP it's like putting up a "Hey, HEALER HERE! DON'T MIND ME WHILE I HEAL MY TEAM!" sign and then painting a red target on your chest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I personally would like to see a SINGLE TARGET option in our last tier. I have tried all 3 options, and managed to pull extra trash mobs with both, can i get something that i cant use without fear of pulling crap?
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Priest
Dunno, I really wasn't impressed with the last tier pvp wise. PVE wise it's fun and useful for raids if you're healing. Shadow's just kind of meh.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
The blackout removal was not just aimed at Priests, they took out all the '% change to stun on hit' talents, like Mace Specialization. They did not like the random element of the stuns because it did not involve skill, just luck. I believe we were given Physic Horror to replace it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Tsilyi
actually use divine star on at the very least feng so nothx.

This. It's a very useful spell for stacked up situations.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]