STAMPEDING ROAR NERF

90 Night Elf Druid
Log on today went travel form clicked stampeding roar turned me into a bear.......Wtf is this sh*t blizz being about to choose what form you in when you using roar was one of the only things that made it good. PLEASE RESPOND OR FIX.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
BUMP WHY WAS THIS NOT IN A BLUE POST???
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I can't tell if this is... a troll.. or..

[Insert Fry Meme]

Can't tell if troll or just very new.

Unless you have glyph of stamp roar- it will put you into bear form and activate bear form. If you're already in bear or cat form - it just activates Stamp roar and leaves the form alone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You did NOT need the glyph for it to work in travel form untill today.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You did NOT need the glyph for it to work in travel form untill today

100% since 5.0 it would pull you out of travel form into bear.

100%

You have to use it first then shift Travel form. This isn't new.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
100% your wrong. It did not pull you out of travel form untill today. I have frasped arena matches with me using it in travel form if you would like to see. 100%.

Bump at 100% worked.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ive found that i could use Stampeding roar while in travel form before the update today. It now shifts me into another form.

Unhappy about this because it was quite enjoyable to do so in travel form.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you Bearbob for knowing how every ability works on your character before posting replys like mouth breather Nagoto. It was 100% WORKING in travel form unglyphed untill todays update , with NO blue post explaining the fix if thats what it is or what.

Bump for 100% me and Bearbob knowing whats what.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
posting replys like mouth breather Nagoto

hahah... ahhahaha... ha...

Sorry *cough* erm anyways. No you're wrong. It's fine though believe what you want.

110% - which is obviously 10% more sure than either of you. : )

Add in my extra 10% that is 20% cooler than you!

BOOM!

*Brohoof*
Edited by Nagoto on 10/3/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Brain dead.... meant to edit and somehow I just followed through with delete.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well now my brohoof just looks silly =/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How am i wrong i ran premade bgs all last week for conquest. Ran dozen of orbs while using roar IN travel form. Pretty sure me and Bearbob both arent wrong and neither are the dozen of druids talking about this on arena junkies or in game.

150% you could roar in travel form before update.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ALSO FORGOT. Before todays update you could use roar in aquatic form without it breaking that form. If anyone doubts this i know for a FACT i have some frasps with being used multiple times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You indeed could roar in travel form last week. I was actually trying to figure out how it was working, but couldn't figure it out, as it would work in one spec but not the other (and both are feral). I had initially thought it was some bug with 4 set feral PvP, but it seemed to work even when I was naked.

My only guess is that it might have been bugged in "dual spec" (2nd) specialization choice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pretty sure me and Bearbob both arent wrong and neither are the dozen of druids talking about this on arena junkies or in game.

Pretty sure Hanharr and i arn't wrong.

Hmmm..

Nothing on skill-capped.

Nothing on AJ fourms.

Have heard nothing thing in game.

None of my other druid friends have mentionted / noticed a change.

You know what - buck it! You're right over the whole druid pvp community. *Bows down to our new pvp overlord*

/Thread

EDIT:

You indeed could roar in travel form last week. I was actually trying to figure out how it was working, but couldn't figure it out, as it would work in one spec but not the other (and both are feral). I had initially thought it was some bug with 4 set feral PvP, but it seemed to work even when I was naked.

My only guess is that it might have been bugged in "dual spec" (2nd) specialization choice.

See this makes more sense. Not caps lock "DEY NERFD UZ!".

I leveled as balance and am gearing balance this season. It could have something to do with Feral as a spec bug and they just fixed it recently.
Edited by Nagoto on 10/3/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
maybe this has to do with all the complaints of how druids the ultimate flag carriers due to some speed increase, usable in travel form.

this must be it - the whole stampeding roar change. maybe i'm wrong here, but this is probably a nerf for that reason(?)

or was it wild charge that people didn't like? not sure
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
it was not meant to be used in travel form unless glyphed if u were b4 the hotfix then it was clearly a bug and the fixed it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Stampeding Roar requires a glyph for it to be usable outside of bear and cat form.

Glyph of Stampede

Check your glyphs if you don't have this glyph then that's your problem.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think most of us are well aware of the glyph, I believe the OP was referring to the bug of being able to use Stampeding Roar in Travel Form (although caster form would put you into bear) without the Glyph when 5.0 went live.

Regardless it's fixed now so grab the glyph if you feel you need it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]