A sincere thank you to Moon Guard as a whole.

90 Troll Druid
I wanted to make an official announcement to the realm...

Mowgli and Satrina of <Warforged> met on this very realm in May 2009. This Sunday, October 7th 2012, we will be getting married. Meeting Satrina was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I wanted to say some thank yous.

Thank you to the old guild of <Conviction>, where Satrina and I first met. I will always have fond memories of this guild, and the many fantastic people I met there.

Thank you to the guild of <Warforged> that has housed Satrina and I for almost a year now. I have and will most likely always remain a non-raider rank, but the members have accepted me as family and I am forever thankful. <Warforged> is full of competitive, talented individuals and I am always honored to share their tag.

Thank you to the realm of Moon Guard for being as wonderful and accommodating as you are. I started on this server in 2007, have tried to leave, and always come back. This is the best role-playing realm that WoW can offer, and it is full of some of the most amazing people I have ever met.

Pictures to come after this weekend.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Congrats to you both. ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Congrats and stuff. Enjoy the honeymoon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nyaww, how cute. Grats. :>

I have a sudden craving for fancy wedding cake...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The best of luck to you both.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
As someone who met their current boyfriend (of two years this sunday!) on Moon Guard, this fills my heart with so much joy! Congratulations!!!! <3

I can't wait to see pics!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Congratulations :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Wait you mean this game and server can be used for good?

Wow.

But seriously grats.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember you two. Grats guys. :)
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
:D
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Congratulations!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A blood elf DK and a Tauren Druid getting married?

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!?!

In a more serious tone. I say, CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you both the best and many years of craziness/happiness!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
A thank you to every one who has replied so far. You're all very sweet.

Remember, long distance relationships CAN work!--- but they take two very patient and dedicated people. They're certainly not for everyone. Those that are meant to be will find the result to be an incredibly strong relationship :).

As someone who met their current boyfriend (of two years this sunday!) on Moon Guard, this fills my heart with so much joy! Congratulations!!!! <3

Any time I hear of another instance of people meeting through the game, it warms my heart. Best of luck to you two as well!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
That's really sweet. I'm glad to hear you guys are getting married.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Many years of sweet tidings!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
*pops out of the cake in a banana hammock*

Oh wait.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Aww, was gonna say pics or it never happens but if pics are incoming...

Congrats to you both :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Such a wonderful couple deserves wonderful wishes for the wedding and beyond. I <3 you two so much and can't wait to see you this weekend!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Congrats to you both, I hope you both live long and live well!
Reply Quote
*pops out of the cake in a banana hammock*

Oh wait.

Shhh. It's okay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]