Pearlfin Village loses inn

90 Night Elf Druid
Pearlfin Village has an inn run by Cheerful Jessu <innkeeper>. His inn works fine when you first get to the village, but when you return after doing quests further North, he is still there, but his inn status seems to have been revoked. No rested bonus & 20 seconds to logout.

Reproduce: Proceed in the Jade Forest quest lines until you have the quest "An Unexpected Advantage". Visit Cheerful Jessu in Pearlfin Village and you will find him, but not the resting status.

Added info: Playing as a Lvl 86 Worgen Druid (Feral), incase that makes a difference.
Edited by Blimp on 10/3/2012 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ugh, I just encountered this, too. I want my rested bonus. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same issue here on my 3 toons leveling through Jade Forest. Once I ride the Jade Serpent and return to this inn, no rested xp and 20 seconds to log out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
me to i was in Pearlfin Village and did the quest were you defeat the monkey boss and kill 15 of his army turned it in and got the fish pet and the weapon and the quest line stopped i don't know why my girlfriend done the same quest line and she had more quest in the area now i am lost
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I've encountered this as well, though I believe the inn "status" returns if you set your hearth there. Otherwise you get no rested in Pearlfin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've noticed this bug as well, with my lvl 86 alt. Frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Very frustrating indeed that it is still happening even after it was reported during beta
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]