rank one on retal

90 Undead Priest
^^ Illidan. Nuff said. Came to coilfang pretending to matter, realized he isn't as good w/o better players, and had to leave. just as i said when he came here months ago bragging about being the best pvp'er around, and how everyone was a scrub..now? now he realized he aint !@#$, had to xfer to get rank. <pwn> and yea, I am cocky, ive seen this motormouth brag about himself thinking he was a hotshot..all I saw was a retard enjoying lvl 90 scaling @ 85, then leaving when it was time to try again, because he wasn't as good as he pretended to be...
Reply Quote
lol nub u dunt kno anythin u stil mad ocus i #@@#!@#* u 2 hard l0l
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
burt xfered cus i came to coilfang
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I rofl'd pretty damn hard when I looked and saw his 3's team comp is WMD and has only managed 58-46 55% winning percentage? epic pro move. and Im loving ur 192 RBG rank. You are funny bad...who fails at WMD in this xpac? not a rank one...except your a fake rank one arent you? I learned about you son. How much did you pay for that carry before your coilfang xfer? you're not the first clown to buy his rank, then move to a dead end server and brag about your epicness, and each time one of you clowns show up, you always fail in new content.

Now, this is where u tell me im wrong, a baddie, or u say TLDR, because you and I, and everyone reading this know...you are a phony. Now suck it up, make a lvl 1 toon on KT, darkspear, or Tich, find the top rbg squads selling carrys, send him ur money on paypal, then come at us w/ ur cross server carry title and flex nuts...after spending 200+ dollars for it, you deserve it.

First of all, you sound like an idiot. Secondly, at the time of this post, he was saying he was currently playing on the highest rated team on Coilfang. This was partially true. Due to him playing with Xyler and I his MMR at the time was ~2200 which was by far the highest on the server. However, the highest rated team on the server was actually Rizer/Purplez/Aleru running RMP.

He is not claiming to have a rank one title and he does not have a rank one title. If you actually talked to him, you would realize he is extremely proud of the title he does have, which is rival. Like him or not, at least get your facts straight before you make some idiotic post like you did.

Do me a favor and get Burt's balls out of your mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
People hate on Burt cause he arrived at this realm and talked !@#$ on every player. IDK maybe he didn't get attention as a child but hard to make friends when all you do is post threads on forums of how great you are and how bad everyone else is.

For Pete's sakes I am currently rolling a Frost Mage on ED and by far is the easiest class I have ever played.

What he should have done when he X-Ferd here was let his skills talk for him, instead he decided to talk %^-* and these are the repercussions. BTW know a few people from Darkspear and they too think he is a uselss troll.
Reply Quote
l0l intocable moar lik incawckable LOL!@$#!@#$L O!L)!@#!ESAF
Reply Quote
77 Draenei Priest
11/16/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Bùrt
l0l intocable moar lik incawckable LOL!@$#!@#$L O!L)!@#!ESAF

After I deal with Purple, I will deal with you. Enjoy the few months you have cause once I reach 90 your days are numbered.
Reply Quote
LuL Gewd thin i kant k0wnt l0l jokz on u aAHBahAHAHH23AH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]