Bg's Should Have Healers Always Fix

100 Orc Warrior
Why not make it so that you q up for a bg a lot like you do for looking for dungion that way you don't lose a bg simply because your team didn"t get any healers and the other team got 3. Just think this a quick and easy way to solve a lot of problems when it comes to team balance.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
sure right after the always has competent dps fix
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Definitely agree. Sick of losing Battlegrounds because we have 0-1 healers while the other team has 4, or BGs where nothing happens because both teams have 3-4 and the top HKs at the end of the BG is like 3.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
10/03/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Viciall
Definitely agree. Sick of losing Battlegrounds because we have 0-1 healers while the other team has 4, or BGs where nothing happens because both teams have 3-4 and the top HKs at the end of the BG is like 3.

that didn't cause you to lose.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
1- This won't increase your win rate.

2- Queue times will increase wich leads to 3.

3- Anybody can queue as healer and reespec to bypass queue times. wich leads us back to, and empowers 1.

If you need healers to win, roll a healer.
Reply Quote
You must really love super long BG queues.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
the thing is ive seen teams win without any healers it just depends on if people are acctually going to play there class right, like there are some drop kicks out there that just dunno what there doing when it comes to pvp, and thats why we have rated bg's :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Have you seen pvp healing atm. Even if you can do something between the cc it's for such a low amount it's barely worth casting. PvP healing is a total joke atm that's why you're seeing a massive lack of it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
10/03/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Vaega
Have you seen pvp healing atm. Even if you can do something between the cc it's for such a low amount it's barely worth casting. PvP healing is a total joke atm that's why you're seeing a massive lack of it.

40k heals that crit for 1.5 cast but then u get a mage that bombs a 90k frost bomb then 85k frostfire bolt and then he pretty much just glares at u after that and ur dead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Op
It is called rated battlegrounds if you want a balanced team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its only because healing is grossly horribly overpowered atm and just 1 healer can make life so much easier if the opposing team has none.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's just math really, healers are the multiplication factor.

If your DPS is a 9, and I can triple the time they stay up, then they become demigods.
If however, your DPS is a mouthbreathing, no CC-ing, mid fighting 0, then It doesn't matter how long I keep him up, he's still a zero.

IN the end, DPS still decide games. I've won being the sole healer vs. a team with 4. I've also had the reverse, and lost when we had 4. Superior tactics and strategy win the game every time. It works in real life, and it work in WoW.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
10/03/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Xwarrior
Why not make it so that you q up for a bg a lot like you do for looking for dungion that way you don't lose a bg simply because your team didn"t get any healers and the other team got 3. Just think this a quick and easy way to solve a lot of problems when it comes to team balance.

I like my Que times.

If this change was implemented my Que times would go up, and healers would be instant...

No thanks
Edited by Jettia on 10/4/2012 1:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Druid
How many times has the dungeon ques failed you?
Arms and fury warriors queing for tanks
disc priests queing for dps
prot pally queing for heals
ect,,

It sounds good on paper, But i have found a lot of people don't know their roles, Or really just don't care that they do more damage to the group by misqueing, i wouldn't expect anything different if they implemented that same system for bgs i hate to say.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
And if players don't start peelin' for their healin', you will find a LOT less healers in randoms, which will make your queue times through the roof. Do you really want that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]