[H] Guilty of Destruction - Recruiting

90 Orc Death Knight
About the guild:
Guilty of Destruction is a multiple platform gaming community with a WoW sector as Horde on Frostwolf. We are a level 25 guild getting ready for Mists raiding. We are a relatively new guild to the server composed of hardcore raiders from other guilds combined into one. Our goal is taking the best players available to the top ranks of the realm, yet having a relaxed atmosphere without the feel of going to work to raid.

We just transferred from Kil'Jaeden which was highly over-populated and looking to make this our new home.

About the players:
The guild was founded by my self, playing since Vanilla, and a friend, playing since BC. We both have been into hardcore raiding our entire WoW lives, and finally decided to put our own guild together to try and weed out some of what we think are bad qualities in hardcore raiding guilds, without gaining the bad qualities from a soft-core raiding/social guild.

About the the new expansion:
Our goal in Mists of Pandaria is to have as many of the raiders reach level 90 as soon as possible. Once this is accomplished, we will start off with a 10 man raid. We will break this 10 man raid into two 5 mans, and farm gear from the dungeons until we are ilvl appropriate, or have the best in slot gear that we can get. Also during this time the guild will be helping the raiders level up their professions to be more beneficial for raiding, i.e Alchemy for flasks, Inscription for DM cards, JC for gems etc. Once we have our 10 man geared up, we will begin content raiding, once we are satisfied that we have content under control, during off times, we will be helping the other guildies who are approaching level 90 with dungeons and gearing to get them ready for raiding and eventually merge into 25 mans.

About the raid:
We have a few different ideas on how we would like to see loot work. Like I said we want to weed out some of the disadvantages with hardcore guilds. One of the ways we would like to do this is by setting up a different loot council type loot system. The way it will work is; we will have role officers. There will be a Tank officer, Healing officer, Magical DPS, and Melee DPS. When a piece of loot drops for a specific class/role/armor proficiency, that loot will be decided on which role to go to by the role officers. Once the role has been chosen, only the role officer for that role, and the members of that role will decide who it goes to. This way favoritism and any other form of singling a player out is removed, and is solely based on who would benefit from it the most, or biggest upgrade. At the beginning it wont be based on attendance as much but as we get everything settled, it may end up being an attendance issue, but I am a firm believer of giving people the benefit of the doubt, meaning, I don't believe gear should be held from new members.

What we need:
We have done some theory-crafting on the new buff and debuff matrices and come up with what we believe to be a solid 10 man raid. The classes we are recruiting are:

mDPS
Rogue

rDPS
Mage / Hunter
Warlock

Healer
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

*Raid Times*
Tues-Thur 6pm - 9pm Server Time (PST)

Any solid players with raid experience are always welcome to fill in slots when we reach 25 man capacity.

Send Trujan (real-id: truballer@gmail.com) or Eeowin (real-id: Cheneysa89@yahoo.com) a tell in game with any questions or interest you may have.
Edited by Trujan on 10/13/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hello, I'm looking for a group similar to the one you have described. Ill ping you sometime after 5pm pst.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We actually filled our Warlock spot, thanks though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would really like a GOOD Mistweaver.
Reply Quote
well good luck finding good players here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just looking for a Good Holy Pally and Warlock
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Eeowin
Would really like a GOOD Mistweaver.

WELL YOU CANT HAVE ONE! Stuck with me.
Edited by Felixungar on 10/9/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Update: Warlock, Rogue, and Holy Pally
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well, sadly, we had a few people leave without even having the decency of letting the guild officers know. So now we are looking for more players. We want to start raiding immediately (next week). Recruitment has been updated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We need to get people in ASAP so we don't fall behind.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Greetings GoD! (lolz) I see that your in need of a hunter! I am interested in finding out more about joining your ranks. If there is a place to apply let me know, or if there is someone I should talk to in game. Im an experienced raider, not on this toon but many others (Keehl and Lheek on Emerald Dream for example), and am working hard to gear up for raiding when I have play time outside of RL commitments. Lets talk more!

-Keehl
Edited by Keehl on 10/18/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]