Shadow priest LF 10 man raiding guild

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey everybody,

My current guild has gone into 25 man raiding which I can't, and really don't want to participate in. That being said, I need to go out and find a new 10 man group.

Times don't really matter at the moment, but I'd prefer something late afternoon to early evening, but any time is okay, and 2/3 nights a week. This is because I live in the US and normal raid times for you are quite late / early for me, which is alright. :P

Professions:

Tailoring - 600 (w/ honored Golden Lotus patterns, as well as most of the Spirit of Harmony-bought patterns.)

Mining - 600

Fishing - 574 (Workin' on it.)

Cooking - 600 (Master of the Pot)

First Aid - 600 (Not that this really matters, considering I can heal myself and whatnot.. :P)

----------------

If you have any questions / interest in recruiting, please feel free to contact me here, or in-game via mail or whisper,

Thanks.
Edited by Xenolithic on 10/6/2012 1:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Updated with extra stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi Xenolithic :)

Prometheus (Khaz - Alliance) Is looking for an exceptional ranged DPS for our 10 man core team.

We raid on Mon/Wed/Thurs 7pm-9.30PM Server time.

If you're interested, you can either contact me in game or on my real id: montyj443@hotmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]