Melee cant catch !@#$

90 Human Death Knight
IS it jsut me or can melee not catch any ranged at all...between my warrior and death knght i cant not even get close to a !@#$ing ranged class at all not to mention get close enough to a healer to kill...that is even with 2 charge heroic leap fear snare hamstring and they can still /LOL and walk away...great job blizzard...i am sure iw ill get a stop QQ on this but come on melee cant catch anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Is this a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
well i cant seem to get away from a warrior so one of us aint doing something right :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My mobility is a lot better this xpac so far. Shockwave is a must, int. shout, piercing howl to keep them close, if they get a little too far charge them or heroic leap (which we get a little speed with after from our set bonus) & you can enchant your boots for a little extra speed

Not sure with dks though.

It's world of warCCraft.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
not to mention 2 charges if u spec into it, heroic leap, and a glyph that gives them 20% movement speed when enraged that sounds like alot of help if u ask me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/04/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Sërin
IS it jsut me or can melee not catch any ranged at all...between my warrior and death knght i cant not even get close to a !@#$ing ranged class at all not to mention get close enough to a healer to kill...that is even with 2 charge heroic leap fear snare hamstring and they can still /LOL and walk away...great job blizzard...i am sure iw ill get a stop QQ on this but come on melee cant catch anything.

A warrior complaining about being kited? this has to be a troll right?

I wish i had a double deathgrip / heroic leap =(
Edited by Manthing on 10/4/2012 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
@ op

You should let me play your class, and see me pwn !@#$.
Reply Quote
Well... at least I can give out Freedom like candy to warriors. That seems to tip it in your favor a bit.

...until a mage comes and spell steals everything...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]