Shattered Oath is recruiting for 25-man raids

90 Blood Elf Mage
Looking to add one or two good healers. We don't have a monk.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/12/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Deance
Bump for a fellow 25!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Holy Paladin would be nice.
Reply Quote
bump for gingers
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/13/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Ianarion
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/13/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Ianarion

I think the more accurate term is "We need a holy paladin right now."
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Rogue
*continues leveling Sen on horde side*
I shall not be discouraged
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We need people committed to mending the wounds of their allies in the heat of a ferocious and dangerous battle.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/17/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Rejuvenate
We need people committed to mending the wounds of their allies in the heat of a ferocious and dangerous battle.

We wouldn't if you guys would let me go Unholy/Glyphed Death Coil Bubble spec.
Gosh.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://i.imgur.com/ntNHeUo.png

We need these healing things
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Silly healers...can be a dime a dozen.

(good luck stealth bump)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Lonely and single 25 man raiding guild seeking single healers who are down to party, Holy Paladin/Mistweaver Monk preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Up to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Needs changed a bit. Could still use a Mistweaver or an exceptional holy paladin. Looking for a Shadow Priest or a Mage or Warlock. Caster DPS in general.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Annoying application process. They jerk you around for a while before declining. Don't waste your time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/21/2013 06:20 AMPosted by Agustav
Annoying application process. They jerk you around for a while before declining. Don't waste your time.

While it is unfortunate that you feel as though you've been jerked around, this is not the case.

Players are usually reviewed by the officers, players with good experience in the class, spec and play style, and a majority of the raid group (The final decision is made by the officers but they take into consideration the thoughts of everyone who has reviewed the applicant.) The applicants are generally reviewed multiple times by multiple people to try to make a decision that will most benefit the raid group as a whole for the present and future.

We are sorry that you feel this way, but you should know you were not intentionally "jerked around" just to be declined. We don't do that here in Shattered Oath. That is not the idea that we are trying give people.

Also, a mistweaver, and those things that cast spells (shadow priest, mage, warlock) sound great about now.
Edited by Vampyral on 2/21/2013 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
3 Pandaren Warrior
02/21/2013 06:20 AMPosted by Agustav

Maybe going from "LFR" to "Most Progressed Heroic 25man guild on the server" was a little big of a jump?

Every single decent raiding guild has to get to know a bit better the persons they might want to bring in the group that will spend 12-16 hours a week with for the near future.

The fact that you think that officers jerked you around proves that you have a paper-thin skin, i've been in guilds that literally trolled and laughed at sub-par applicants. SO's officer are incredibly nice for that.

Secondly, if answering a few questions is "annoying" to you, how would feel about wiping for hours on the same boss? Rhetorical question, we both know the answer.

Finally, going to cry about being denied in the guild's recruitement thread just put the nail in the coffin of proving that the officers took the right decision, we're pretty much free from drama-queens atm, would be cool to keep it that way.

Edit : Bump, need quality healers.
Edited by Zergallyeah on 2/23/2013 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I wasn't expecting to be in the core 25 from the get go. Most raiding guilds have a a progression within the guild itself that raids lower content with alts and new recruits like a farm team before you go the majors. The only recruits you'll get geared are from drama.

There was no attempt to get to know me, i'm a delight to raid with.

The reason I thought jerked around is because it was over 2 weeks with nothing to indicate there was a problem with my application. Went from joking around to denied.

I have nothing to lose by posting my dissatisfaction in the process and saying its proof of my character after you've already denied me doesn't mean your officers have foresight.

You could have had a shadow priest that cleared Heroic:DS a full month ahead of your GM and 4 months ahead of your application officer. If you can't figure out a quality raider getting denied was the best thing for me.

Should have just left it with Vampyral's classy post you retard. Now you look petty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]