<Valen> LF Extremely Talented Folks

90 Worgen Druid
UPDATE 1/19: At this time, we are feeling pretty good about our core group, but we will continue to evaluate skilled individuals.

We're looking for a certain kind of player.

A veteran of Warcraft who is looking for a challenge, to clear current content with finesse and professionalism, but does not want to put in more than 8 hours of raiding a week. A mature player, who's friendly, knows when to joke around and when to buckle down to tackle whatever heroic mode / achievement we're gunning for. A knowledgeable individual who is willing to be a part of a cohesive group in order to build a long-term home for themselves & their guildies.

However, that is not all.

We aren't just looking for a great player, believe it or not, they're a dime a dozen in a game that's over 7 years old. We're looking for a great person as well - who'll bring that intangible quality to the table. We're creating something truly exceptional, and for that to succeed, we need exceptional people.

So how are we aiming to foster that kind of atmosphere? For starters, we choose our recruits carefully. We have within our ranks veteran guild masters who have experience running high level raiding guilds dating back to vanilla WoW. We are not impressed with swagger and arrogance, but rather with modesty and the innate ability to treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself.

We want to essentially distill the essence of an old-school high-end raiding guild, and apply it to a more intimate 10-man structure, where each player knows each others' weaknesses and strengths, and min/max accordingly with those variables. We don't play the 'blame game' when something goes wrong on a boss encounter, we carefully diagnose the issue and work together as a unit to conquer what's in front of us. Its us versus the boss, not each other.

Wednesday 8:00-11:00 PM EST
    Thursday 8:00-11 PM EST

Friday (every other) 7-10 PM EST

RealID or Email: hoozierhoopz@gmail.com
Battletag: Intrepid#1532

Edited by Leaferikson on 1/18/2013 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
havent sceen that guild name since BC days, ran karra with your guild few tiems when you needed a dps ( if you rember me xD)

allways nice to see old guild names / old player names from the past.

reminds me how long ive played, and how long ive been on this server xD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Good to see you Clipe, Rehtul here! Glad to see some familiar faces still on Executus, it makes it feel even more like home than it already does. Look forward to seeing you in game, hit me up if you ever need a druid tank!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
To the top, don't like seeing my post so far down. These forums are moving quick tonight
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sheesh this forum is flying, I'm 6 spots down already
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No interest at all?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
:(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Myself (Thisisaname, I name changed) and several others responded to your earlier thread about paid transfers. Me and my friend (both 90) are ready to go, but we're not feeling as confident now since you apparently abandoned the previous thread started by Mddamage. This thread is even 5 days old, so I see a lack of effort on your part. You didn't even talk to either of us over RealID in nearly 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It appears that you have unadded me on RealID?
Edited by Leaferikson on 10/15/2012 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/15/2012 04:20 AMPosted by Leaferikson
It appears that you have unadded me on RealID?

Well to be frank, I removed everyone who I added from my original post earlier. Other than your guild, none piqued my interest, so I removed everyone to tidy up. I forgot who you were, thus the removal since I want to keep my friends list (which is already quite large) nice and tidy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Currently in need of 1 tank (non druid), 1 healer, and a few spell DPS. Tentatively planning on starting raiding next Wednesday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Greetings...seems like something that could grab my interest. I've been playing since Vanilla as well, nothing better to me than finding a decent raiding guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'd love to chat with you Carda, we've got 6/10 spots filled currently, looking to start raiding next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated to reflect current needs, looking for a warlock or SPriest, starting next week
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for a great warlock ready to start raiding next week. Have a great team so far!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]