Account balance update question

90 Troll Shaman
Been really busy with work and finally had my schedule free up to where i can pick up wow agian, thought id save time and get the digital copy of MoP. Had an issue with the card number on my account so had to re apply it to my account and when i added the 40 dollars its not showing up at all. I checked my *bank* account and it shows blizz took my money so i dont understand why it has to take 3 day to a week just to update on my account?

Not mad at blizzby any means iam just alittle confused and would like some clearity on this (sorry for the p!ss poor grammer iam still waking up and dont wannt to correct anything).
Edited by Trollshock on 10/4/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The up to 72 hours period is to process the payment verification, and the time taken is dependent on your banks processes/policies.

Blizzard has not yet taken any money, your bank has set it aside pending the completion of this process.

It is essentially an anti-fraud mechanism.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
ahh ty that makes sense
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]