Jade Lightning knockback

76 Human Monk
So, I want to buy the glyph for when I get the spell. How good is that extra knockback?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
its a horrible spell dont use it, and really really dont waste a glyph spot on it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
yah, what he said. only time i used it was to pull mobs in for aoe and/or stop people from tagging it before i could. if you level with CJL then you're probably MW and you're already making a big mistake there. Even if your heart is set on leveling MW jab spam + keeping up your buffs + the bouncing chi spell will be twice as fast as CJL spam.

If you're leveling as MW just get the mana tea glyph, the renewing mist glyph, and the spinning crane kick glyph.

if you're leveling as WW then there is really nothing for you that improve leveling speed. oh also, from 1-80 spam the !@#$ out of fire blossom, its scaling its completely broken and hits nearly as hard as rising sun kick for half the chi cost.
Reply Quote
76 Human Monk
Boys, boys, calm down lol;

I'm asking because I love throwing people off cliffs in pvp, and with the unglyphed knockback, it's pretty hard. Glyphed, it says the knockback gets bigger, I just want to know how far, before deciding to either spend or not $ on that glyph.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/04/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Jisoon
its a horrible spell dont use it, and really really dont waste a glyph spot on it

Clearly you underestimate the potential of a long ranged pull mechanic that costs 0 energy.

Also useful for tagging specific mobs in crowded areas without overpulling.

That being said, beyond that it's pretty much crap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]