Dat Grell Moss

100 Human Warlock
Being a warlock of warlockly intentions (I'm the one who brought the tiger blood). I like my pets to be warlockly, so far I have Grell Moss, Minfernal and a Fel Flame for my "demon" team.

Not necessarily the smartest idea, stacking 3 similar pets, however, I would like your opinions on the team, and also suggestions of class related pet types (undead for DK, robots for gnomes, spang;y pally pets and leafy drood ones).

What appeals to you guys?
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Nothing wrong with running a theme, as long as you aren't expecting to do well competitively.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I was thinking of themes for all my characters, simply in the hope that one day we can summon them all at once ^_^. Multiple companion pets would be good fun.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
I think it's fun. I was able to nab an Eye of the Leigon off the AH, it would be a good addition to that lineup. Perhaps a Lil' KT as well? Shame not all pets are rare quality but ignoring that issue...

I had thought a bit about doing a druidy lineup. Perhaps some mix of Teldrassil Sproutling/Ruby Sapling, Moonkin, Cenarion Hatchling, Panther Cub (or some such), Darkshore Cub, Wisp, Sprite Darter

Deathknight, Chilly, Maggot (Is there a red one?), Crawling Claw (Named Death Grip), Any Bat
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
It's your $15, your character, do what you want and don't let anyone tell you different!

I am building two ALL dragon teams, one is all Black dragonflight, the other is the Red/Emerald/Blue.

Just because;
a. I love dragons
b. love the Aspect lore of the game
c. I love dragons!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Grell aren't demonic. They're forest sprites.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
Grell use the same model as the warlock imps though. Rename it Imp, it's all good :3
Warlocks corrupting foresty creatures is a well documented thing!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I like to keep to a general theme, but at the same time try and be competitive. I used to play a lot of competitive Pokemon before getting into WoW.

This team, once completed, will be a Darkness based team. Gilnean raven as an opener to put out Darkness. Swap it out to serve as a sweeper later, to the two elemental pets I plan to have that is not affected by said Darkness.

I like the theme because rogues are all about the dark and shadows and whatnot.
Edited by Tadkins on 10/4/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/04/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Fraxinus
Grell aren't demonic. They're forest sprites.

Lol, I can't believe a Druid who gets 4 specs is trying to take this one thing away from Warlocks. You were probably lobbying congress not to let warlocks tank too. LOL
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
as to grells not being demonic

A) I don't care
B) they're the imp model
C) the term "demonic" is open for debate, given all it would take is a little bit of Sargeras all up in them to make them imps (WoW law draws no line as to what is a demon and what isn't, the Eredar are Demonic, the Space Goats are not, I believe the original demons were those that Sargeras enslaved at the onset of his madness...anyway, lore lore lore. Who cares? I would take a penguin if it looked Demonic :D).

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking of this. The Dragonflight idea occured to me, I just need to get the last of the whelps and have each headed by the appropriate aspect pet. Don't forget your characters favorite pet, and feed it a pet biscuit! My infernal minfernal Supremus is taller than me and half again as wide XD.

grells cost $6-10, and on eBay pets are pretty cheap, just saying in case some people don't know already.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Also Kel'thuzad is a necromancer :P, and ironically eye of the legion is undead type >_<, I'll get it when I don't have so many other fun pets to derp around with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]