Predatory Swiftness Needs a UI Display.

90 Night Elf Druid
Having Predatory Swiftness is damn near useless without some visual letting me know it's available to be used. I might be able to guarantee a use with 5 combo points but beyond that it's hit or miss, and it's really annoying having to check my buffs just to see if it proc'd or not.

It needs a UI display like Omen of Clarity.

Only Blizzard can fix this, unless there's some talented UI tinkerer out there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
go download tellmewhen. Select the buff you want to track. Customize size, placement, timers, and anything else you care about. Win.
Reply Quote
Copy + pasted from AJ. No idea if it still works or not.

After some frustration that Predator's Swiftness is not tracked by the default UI's PowerAuras, I decided to make a Script to make it start tracking it:

Heres the addon:
http://www.wowinterf...p?id=19058#info

You can also use two macro's:

/run SAF = SpellActivationOverlayFrame FOS = "TEXTURES\\SPELLACTIVATIONOVERLAYS\\FURY_OF_STORMRAGE.BLP" SAS = SpellActivationOverlay_ShowOverlay SAH = SpellActivationOverlay_HideOverlays PSF=CreateFrame("FRAME")

/run PSF:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA");PSF:SetScript('OnEvent',function() o=0 for i=1,40 do _,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,id=UnitAura("Player",i) if id==69369 then SAS(SAF,69369,FOS,"TOP",1,255,255,255,false,false) o=1 end end if o==0 then SAH(SAF,69369) end end)

Remember, You'll have to use them every login!

NEW: The addon uses "/pst" to toggle on/off (for raiding purposes)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I use two addons TrackPredatorySwiftness and BadKitty to track my PS Procs.

TPS will put a green, leafy indicator in the middle of your screen.
BK will add 2 customizable bars to track PS.

My UI configuration really lends to me watching my BK icon timer with ease. I use it for all of my DoC weaving considerations.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i use weakauras. i made it so it tracks PS... it puts up orange leaves... right outside of omens green. It also puts an icon up with a timer in it. once you start using weak auras.. . you will track everything.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I use weakauras too. My PS tracker is just a green bar though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I too, suggest weakauras. It is very intuitive. I use it for all my toons' important cds and procs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]