mail issue.

90 Night Elf Druid
I just sent 25k to a friend who had loaned me gold on good faith, i have a reputation for always repaying my debts in the alloted time which allows me to get loans from other players when i need them. However the gold doesnt appear to have reached the player yet it is not in my inventory, i triple checked the name to ensure it was the right person and his name was even saved as the last person sent to (i use the postal addon) who i then proceeded to send both a empty letter and a letter containing an item to, both made it through however the gold did not. This is a fairly serious issue considering it was pretty much all the gold i had and i have no way to repay him. if this can be looked into and resolved sooner rather then later i would appreciate it.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Mage
It is entirely possible Blizzard is holding it hostage for review. 25k is not a small amount to be sent through mail to another player. Either way, this isn't a TS issue. You will want to post this in Custom Support
Edited by Yousel on 10/4/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Mage
Still not a technical support issue
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Tulador

Unfortunately, Tech Support doesn't have the necessary tools to help with this issue.

Please contact a GM to have them look into this for you.

Here's how to contact a GM: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=19775&categoryId=2408&parentCategoryId=2318&pageNumber=1
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]