Best place to farm Motes of Harmony?

86 Blood Elf Mage
someone tell me pls. I need 50 to craft a 2h weap for my dk.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Maybe I just got lucky many times in a row, but I noticed while doing Klaxxi dailies that the Dreadspinner Tenders tend to drop motes really often.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
south part of vale has a bunch of mogu that spawn pretty quick i get about 10 every 15 - 20 minutes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Level 90.

Tillers faction high enough.

16 crops per day.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Level 90.

16 crops per day.

how does that work i do farm with them but i don't get any motes when i harvest my crops.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Level 90.

16 crops per day.

how does that work i do farm with them but i don't get any motes when i harvest my crops.

You have to be revered with tillers to get the special mote seed to plant...you will only get a mote not a full SoH.....so plan out well due to fact you need to grow vegs too for buff stat food for raids and whatever...and tiller daily quests.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
10/04/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Moused
You have to be revered with tillers to get the special mote seed to plant...you will only get a mote not a full SoH.....so plan out well due to fact you need to grow vegs too for buff stat food for raids and whatever...and tiller daily quests.

ty, i guess i will just do heroics like blizzard wants. For sure is a shorter wait than wait to get revered with the tillers.

I guess crafting gear lost it's purpose into the game as being a "starter" gear.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
In Motes of Harmony land. Duh..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I wish they weren't soulbound, as a gatherer I have yet to find any use for them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
ty, i guess i will just do heroics like blizzard wants. For sure is a shorter wait than wait to get revered with the tillers.

I guess crafting gear lost it's purpose into the game as being a "starter" gear.

There are two tiers of crafted gear from what I have seen. The first set, the rares, get you into the heroics so that you can get gear to successfully raid with. The crafted epics are meant to support you in raidinng when you aren't lucky with drops.

But at the end of the day, it is all BoE, so you only need to farm the gold to buy the pieces off of the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
ty, i guess i will just do heroics like blizzard wants. For sure is a shorter wait than wait to get revered with the tillers.I guess crafting gear lost it's purpose into the game as being a "starter" gear.

The Arena of Annihilation scenario has a quest that gives you a starter (ilevel 450) weapon.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
yeah me too i think they should make these boa
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ive been aoe grinding turtles , on the island for the cloud serpent dailys. They tend to drop 1 mote every pull of 15 turtles or so.. I got an entire spirit in 30 mins orso. Just make sure you are grinding where daily's take place, or lvl 90 mobs, and you should notice a significant increase in drop rate. Thats my experience anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sin
I found this lil spot on the wall between Vale and dread wastes. its basically where gate of the setting sun is but its not instanced. one of the rooms where the elivator is there is a bunch of Shado-pan and mantid that keep coming in. I found for a lil bit they drop quite a few. but then the drop chance went way down. if u r tank specced they will keep coming into the room nearly non stop for 4-5 mins which would give you prlly about 20 mobs and maybe a few motes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/05/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Jeremaiah
I wish they weren't soulbound, as a gatherer I have yet to find any use for them.

You can trade them in at the vendor in shrine for various stuff like 3 golden lotus.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=58673
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This has been nerfed, they drop nothing but a few silver now, NO items of any type.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
whoah, I'm revered now....
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
10/05/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Jeremaiah

Trade them in for golden lotus....send to an alchemist if you have one to make flasks or just sell them on the AH. It's better than nothing.

On topic.....isn't the drop chance the same for any mob after you hit lvl 90? I thought the chance got better as you leveled or are we just talking about locations for easily farmed mobs?

Maybe I'm dumb and not reading it right.
Edited by Pooz on 11/3/2012 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]