Best place to farm Motes of Harmony?

Check rare spawns as well. Their bag of goods can have a few motes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have to agree with the Dread Wastes area. If you have the Raining Blood imbue, you blow through mobs after mobs with this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Grinding rep on Tillers for the Songbell seeds is a real morale buster though. My main has the full 16 plot farm and takes nearly 30 minutes or more to harvest & replant with so many 'hiding mobs' to kill and crazy plants to pull/wrestle. I believe Blizzard should refund our money on those stupid scarecrows that do nothing.

Really? Does every seed we plant need to have an issue?

And the other issue with 'farming mobs' is that it really hinders people trying to quest through. WHY can 't they give an ability to one of the crafting professions to make these?
Edited by Kozzie on 11/25/2012 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Farming motes of harmonty is a Joke Blizztards...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Grinding rep on Tillers for the Songbell seeds is a real morale buster though. My main has the full 16 plot farm and takes nearly 30 minutes or more to harvest & replant with so many 'hiding mobs' to kill and crazy plants to pull/wrestle. I believe Blizzard should refund our money on those stupid scarecrows that do nothing.
You're doing something very, very wrong if it takes 30 minutes. In that much time, I can easily complete farming on 3x 16-plots and 4x 4-plots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You're doing something very, very wrong if it takes 30 minutes. In that much time, I can easily complete farming on 3x 16-plots and 4x 4-plots.

This..

Just on this character yesterday I had 5 mobs to kill before tilling and then 6 alluring + 2 wiggling after planting, along with 2 where you have to drag the tangled weed a certain distance, and I still finished in just under 5 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Once you do the Lotus dailies, the 'Treasures of the Vale' chests often give a 'Spirit o Harmony' i.e. thats 10 motes worth
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/05/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Jeremaiah
I wish they weren't soulbound, as a gatherer I have yet to find any use for them.

Turn them in @ the Shrine of Seven Stars for crafting materials...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I only have 2 toons with farms. It takes me 8 minutes each. A little more when I have a bunch of fights like Kzaela describes. I usually have to fight about 6 (on each toon) plus 2 or 3 of the whipping tendrils.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/25/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Kozzie
Does every seed we plant need to have an issue?

I have wondered this for a long time and will create a thread about it.

I mean if these guys - and supposedly us their willing students - are such great farmers why are their plots so overrun?

At least give us a machete to slice down the "wild" growths that we have to wrestle...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/10/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Geodir
Once you do the Lotus dailies, the 'Treasures of the Vale' chests often give a 'Spirit o Harmony' i.e. thats 10 motes worth

I have 5 90's doing these quests, and I have yet to see anything other than gold come out of those chests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can buy a mote for 400 honour.
Reply Quote
2 now
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this place already and I hesitate to do so as I don't want competition, but on the border of Dread Wastes and Townlong Steppes is an area where stealthed mantid are sneaking across into the steppes. Just stand in the bottleneck and AoE to aggro them. They never stop coming ever and you never have to move. Drink a potion of luck to increase the # of motes you get. They also don't aggro you on their own so you control how many you take on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/25/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Krystova
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this place already and I hesitate to do so as I don't want competition, but on the border of Dread Wastes and Townlong Steppes is an area where stealthed mantid are sneaking across into the steppes. Just stand in the bottleneck and AoE to aggro them. They never stop coming ever and you never have to move. Drink a potion of luck to increase the # of motes you get. They also don't aggro you on their own so you control how many you take on.

Shh
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Blizzard has stated from the beginning that mote drops are completely random. Trying to give people advice on what mobs to farm has no point as your luck will not be the same as another's
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
All your crafting toons need to get the farm up to 16 plots and plant motes daily. If you pull all the vermin at once, use the plow, mass waterer and bug sprayer, then it goes pretty quick.
I have 3 full farms going doing just motes..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]