Size of UI resetting frequently

6 Goblin Warrior
Hi there,

Occasionally, I find the size of my UI reset when I log onto the game. All of action bars/chat bars/minimap are really large. It's only a matter of going into interface, selecting the proper resolution (this never seems to change, I just select the same setting and press apply) and then the size of the UI goes back the normal.

This didn't bother me at first, but now the size of my UI is resetting sometimes when I move from one zone to another.

Note: I don't think this is game resolution, just the UI. Though "applying" the same resolution again fixes it, albeit temporarily.

What's up with this?
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Warrior
Can anybody help me with this? Thanks
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Warrior
20 days later, I am still having this problem. Doesn't seem to be happening as frequently now, usually every other time I log onto the game. UI resolution/size keeps resetting.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Warrior
I hate bumping posts, but I'm not sure why I can't get any attention.

Would really appreciate some help :)
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Warrior
*cricket*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
try reading this:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593042027?page=1

I have the same problem... currently going to try the admin solution.

BTW - I simply just googled my question and this thread plus that link above were one of the first couple posts.
Edited by Whiteytighty on 10/26/2012 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]