Tanks in pvp..

90 Worgen Druid
Im curious about a couple of things..

one, which tank specs are the least used in pvp and why?

and what purposes could a tank possess in pvp in the first place?

and also, which tanks are the most useful in pvp <BG's mainly, but also arenas/worldpvp>
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Well tanks are used for flag carrying. I used to have fun doing that but with the changes bears now aren't gonna work in pvp. All they have to do is stay ranged and kill us since we don't get rage from damage anymore, and won't be able to mitigate anything without rage.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Flag Carrying and stalling on points. Tanks are really good at that. Not as good as Pre MoP, but still.

In Arena you pretty much just exist to frustrate the other team. I had an hour and a half long match in 2v2 against a blood DK and his partner. The partner died in the first 30 seconds too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Flag Carrying and stalling on points. Tanks are really good at that. Not as good as Pre MoP, but still.

In Arena you pretty much just exist to frustrate the other team. I had an hour and a half long match in 2v2 against a blood DK and his partner. The partner died in the first 30 seconds too.

all good points (although i would say prot warriors are in a much better place surviveabilty wise than they were pre mop(last stand +trinket while below 35%-huge huge huge healing from sw)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]