where is my class trainer?

19 Pandaren Priest
hi, I'm level 10 pandaren priest and i just chose to be a shadow priest when i wanted to be a holy priest. now it says that i can change it by going to my class trainer but i searched for hours and i just can't find him..
can someone please tell me where is my class trainer or how to switch to holy priest in other way?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Where exactly are you? If you've been sent to Orgrimmar or Stormwind already (depending on the faction you chose) you can ask a guard for directions to the trainer.
Reply Quote
19 Pandaren Priest
10/05/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Eshea
im in the wandering isle in the training ground ( i thought it made sense that the trainer will be in the training ground)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
As far as I can tell there are no class trainers in the wandering isle.

You'll just have to finish the zone as shadow (which is probably easier than finishing it as holy) and then talk to the trainer in Stormwind/Ogrimmar when you leave the zone.
Edited by Talenara on 10/5/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Pandaren Priest
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
IF you are ever stuck and cant find anything or the npc and ur in a Major town ask a guard they can tell u where to go and they will mark it on ur map for u
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]