Scroll of Resurrection question

This is kind of a stupid question, and it's probably been answered already, but I don't know the answer.

A friend of mine quit WoW because he got bored of Cataclysm. Now, he's really interested in coming back for MoP.

Has the Scroll of Resurrection been updated for MoP?
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
Looks like no, it hasn't been updated:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq#q4
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The Scroll of Resurrection program was given some upgrades earlier this year and you can read about them here. We also posted an update in August about how the program will work with Mists of Pandaria. Check out these two blog posts and if you still have any questions, our FAQ should provide greater insight. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When will scroll of resurrection work for monks?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Edit: sorry, read it wrong :P
Edited by Khaas on 10/5/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
With the new account-wide mount changes in 5.0, those mounts no longer convert over when switching factions. I originally had the mount on Alliance, but then went Horde, and only returned to Alliance for Mists. Now my Spectral is stuck on the Horde side. I don't plan on ever going back to Horde, so this really sucks for me.

I think you should now grant such mounts for both factions to players.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I sent a scroll to someone and it didn't work.

He recently joined our guild to raid with us, and his warrior was on an old account of his. Fr some reason, the scroll did not function properly and while the account was activated, he was unable to level to 80.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The recipient would want to call customer service. That's what I did and they manually took care of everything for me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
still have to be before march 5th 2012 lame
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I quit playing a while back and rejoined with this expansion. A friend sent me a scroll which I didn't recieve because I accepted a scroll a few years back.. I understand wanting to keep people from exploiting this valuable tool. But 1 scroll per lifetime seems extreme..
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Mage
My friend ran out of playtime. Will the scroll work for her once she buys more game time?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
so if they already have caty and left for 3 months they can't do this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]