Equpping weapons to Wrathguard

100 Orc Warlock
I'm having trouble with equipping the pre-wow pvp swords, I just glyphed him to allow him to equipped it automatically, but some reason it's not letting equipping it from my bag. Can anyone tell me what's the problem?
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
Make sure that the weapons are in your actual backpack, not just lying around in your bags.
Also, they appear when you summon the Wrathguard, so there isn't like an actual button or something.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Does it actualyl work with the Wrathgaurd? because the glyph says felgaurd and they are not the same pet.

Unless the game counts them as the same.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
Yeah, it works. Though you have to have two copies of the weapon if you want to use the same weapon, I believe.

Random image found on google: http://thestoppableforce.net/images/post_images/2012/09/wrathguard.jpg
Edited by Umbros on 10/5/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Well I just got the same weapons with the one hand and the off hand maybe that counts or not
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
MMmm I like that...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
10/05/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Deathfa
Well I just got the same weapons with the one hand and the off hand maybe that counts or not

make sure they are two handed weapons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]