Dear Alliance

Farming Rep and leather isn't griefing. Neither is keeping you from exploiting a glitch. Have a nice day. :)
Edited by Rharkul on 10/6/2012 6:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^
Edited by Rharkul on 10/7/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Bloodydemize
as of 4:42 still no one cares.

That's not true! I hurt somebodies feelings! They even logged over to yell at me on a level one orc! :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
An orc is talking. Anyone able to translate the grunting and slurping to Common?
Reply Quote
Whoooooo cares !
Reply Quote
^^^ lol perfect
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I have no idea what this is about.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Icpitl
I have no idea what this is about.

A couple Alliance reported and a few guildies for 'griefing' while we were farming Black Prince Rep and Exotic Leathers at the Stone Guardians in Gou-Lai Halls. One of the Alliance players was trying to die so they could walk through a door to access blocked off Ancient Caches.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's okay Rhark. The Alliance don't know how to do anything other than QQ about everything. All of the unnecessary insults on their end is proof enough of that. <3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
As a representative of The Shadow Hall, I can attest to the validity of Myroe's statement. We, as a guild, have been called elitist !@#$%^-s on a number of occasions by one person or another. While we strive to keep our cracks as fresh and clean as possible, it doesn't change the fact that we do have a black hole in the deepest depths of us all.

That being said, having made a number of Horde alts, how half the members of certain Horde guilds whose members having spoken in this thread can breath without manual prompting is nothing short of inspirational.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Breaking forum rules by posting about being reported and attacking the people who reported you in order to explain to the people who reported you that you weren't breaching the game's rules.

Is this some weird reverse-psychology English 201 experiment to teach people how irony actually works? Because I like it, if so.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Bloodydemize
Quite funny, considering a certain someone started the unneeded stupidity of this thread.

I think this sums it up best imo !
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
WHAT THE F, LAURA?!

You were a gnome! How could you betray your people and turn fuzzy!?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
When they release new models for old races, I will be the first one signed up to be a gnome again. This is just a brief vacation of not looking like !@#, and having a body composed of more than twenty-three polygons.

And God, do I love the tail.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Plus, you've gotta love the glasses.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Laura
Plus, you've gotta love the glasses.

Agree.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
[sarcasm]
It warms my heart to see such threads in our realm forum. Or anywhere else, really, for that matter. It brings me such joy and hope for the WoW community, and mankind as a whole.
[/sarcasm]

Sorry, had to have my little rant. Love you all. <3

Now that that's out of the way...

I like to think I've played enough of both sides (those of you who know or knew me can attest to that; those who don't will have to take my word for it) to call it a draw when it comes to either faction accusing the other of doing something wrong, or trying to grief/harass/whatever have you towards the other side. Both the Alliance and the Horde do that on every server I play or have played on. Too often people forget there's a real person playing those pixels in front of them, and sadly it's all too easy to act like a jerk over the internet.

Faction doesn't matter; there are jerks everywhere. It's how we react to them that makes us a better - or worse - person than they are. :)

TL;DR: stop the hostilities, enjoy the game. <3

-

On a much lighter note, Laura, while I think gnomes make a far superior race for mages (not a biased opinion at all, having one gnome mage myself *cough*), I have to admit I do love the glasses. And the tail is a plus, for sure.
Edited by Lariel on 10/10/2012 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]