For Santiaga

87 Blood Elf Mage
If I lived in your district, I would vote for you. Shame on the other party for bashing your free time activity.
Edited by Perryhotter on 10/5/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I would vote for you!
Reply Quote
Definitely would have my vote!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Don't let the ME Republicians get you off message.

I might not vote for your politics but it is terribly childish to attack you through your toon. One day the online oriented community will be bigger than those who don't participate will look like Sabots in the Industrial Revolution.
Reply Quote
The opposition's attack on Santiaga's RL candidacy is both absurd and despicable; that naive, uninformed voters are being told that she is an "Assassination Rogue."
She is obviously a bad person and no one should vote for her.

Perhaps she should have rolled a Human Paladin or a Dranei Priest, to boost her numbers?
How deep do her opponent's PR people have to dig, that this is the best dirt they can come up with?
She must be a frickin' saint!

Who was it that said, "The masses are asses"?
As for the Media coverage ... "never let the Truth get in the way of a good story!"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Don't listen to those who would debase us solely because they don't understand the draw of the game. IMO, if you have the patience to be a rogue, you'd be a great Senator!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What the above said.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The opposition's attack on Santiaga's RL candidacy is both absurd and despicable; that naive, uninformed voters are being told that she is an "Assassination Rogue."
She is obviously a bad person and no one should vote for her.

In my greatest and honest opinion, Online gaming is not the way to judge a person. Even violent gaming is not the way to judge. Trust me - As I have a several friends and they play WoW! Heck, Even, I know a few officers in my area that play this game when off-duty.

This news coverage is not needed, And Santiaga has my support in her election from me, Just because of this going on and to give her the proper respect she deserves!

And personally, I hope Santiaga wins her election where her campaign is!

Who was it that said, "The masses are asses"?
As for the Media coverage ... "never let the Truth get in the way of a good story!"

Quoted for truth!

~ Korlastus
Edited by Korlastus on 10/9/2012 5:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FYI: there's a letter campaign in support of her here.

http://videogamevoters.org/page/speakout/Send-the-Maine-GOP-a-Message?js=false
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It is very low to attack someone like this. even if political views are different, this was just low
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
GL Santiaga err Colleen. They have no right throwing you under the bus for playing a game and posting on forums. I hope your political career continues as I am Canadian and am not 100% sure of the system there.

I know here in Ontario, we have some major Fukheads running the show. In fact the majority of people that run are fukheads. Anyone with half a brain would rather be doing something that would make an immediate impact on the life rather then cok-fighting with some douche that spends all his time trying to impress the wrong type of people.

And if somehow I get hit on the head and run for political office, please use this statement against me!!!!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Druid
If that is all they have to "attack" you with, I'd say you are doing good!!

I've known many people on here with highly professional jobs. They escape the world and have fun on a game. It is a great outlet!

I am just proud that you are on Garrosh, I will promise not to kill you in pvp now that I know you are such a great person. <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Agree with all the above. Keep the faith and hang in there. Extemely assinine and childish on the part of the opposing party to try and make this an issue! This is a way for alot of folks to release the stress of our daily real lives. Makes one calmer and able to think of ways to solve problems. (Because after you pwn enemy players to get out your stress you can relax and concentrate again on the challenge at hand, whatever it is! jmho.)

Best of luck in your bid for public office!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/05/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Perryhotter
If I lived in your district, I would vote for you. Shame on the other party for bashing your free time activity.

<---this
Reply Quote
I wouldn't vote her...not unless she shows a little bi-partisan love by leveling an Alliance alt, maybe a hot Nightelf priest, or at the very least a slutty warlock...

Oops, sorry...I play on Feathermoon where the server motto is "What Happens in the Tram Stays in the Tram".
Edited by Koshchei on 10/17/2012 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This rogue would like to congratulate Santiaga for her epic win in the Maine State Senator race last night!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
grats on the Maine State race ms senator rogue. Can you please tell bliz to buff warriors?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Congrats to Santiaga from WrA server! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Congratulations! You will do amazing work. You have support far reaching just Maine.

Yay! :)

-from a fellow gaming girl in politics
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Zen
Congratulations!

Now give 'em the what fer.

Actually, it's is a great thing to have one of our own in Government, and I know you'll do a great job.

it's an interesting parallel, you're now flagged in the real world, and your opposition came at you with a rubber sword, attempting to speak 1337, and were pwned.

Congratulations again and good luck, I wish you the best success.
Edited by Xavinus on 11/9/2012 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]