Blizzard please do something

44 Tauren Druid
Old textures are just horrible, when they come into contact and mix with newer textures from Cata or MoP it just looks like digital diarrhea. I know its not a priority or you dont want to invest the money or manpower into it. But What is the first thing a brand new player sees when they log in to a pre cata race? dated textures from 2004. If you would take the time and money you might actually pull a few more players into the fold. Which means more money, I'm not talking about textures on par with TERA or even RIFT, but just update them so they are the same as the current expack.. The people want that first impression to be good and the dated graphics just arent doing it anymore. Now I know Graphics dont make a good game but they sure as hell add a lot to a good game..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]