[A or H] WW or MW Monk LF Late Night Progress

47 Human Priest
Hello recruiters and thank you for looking at my post! I'd like to start off by saying I've just recently decided to play my Monk as my raiding main instead of my current 467 ilevel 90 character for a few reasons. The guild that I'm in right now is not taking raiding as seriously as I'd like them to, and my main is established for arenas on my current server. Therefore, I've decided to switch gears a bit and power my monk to 90 and find a competitive guild to raid with!

I have a very extensive raiding history, spanning 7+ years and I've played many different roles and filled many different ranks amongst guilds. I'm very much interested in a guild that raids 2-3 nights (3 max, no more than 3) and prefer one that raids late nights (9pm EST or later!).

If I sound like an ideal candidate for your guild, please contact me and we can talk directly. Thank you!
Reply Quote
47 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
47 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
Reply Quote
47 Human Priest
Can't do Weekends, sorry!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are a newly established 10 man raiding guild. We are a group of experienced and committed individuals looking for like minded players to join us as we push through MoP HM content

Raid Times

Tuesday - 11pm - 2:30am
Weds - 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs - 11pm - 2:30am

All times are EST

Recruitment
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
MW Monk
Hunter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we are always looking for talented players to join our team as we are not limiting our selves to only run 10 man please apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or add my battletag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
47 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
47 Human Priest
Bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I have an immediate opening for a core spot for a monk who can Tank/DPS. Basically dps and backup tank when necessary, maybe a fight that is 3 tanked (we have 2 current tanks no backups) and maybe if a current tank DCs or has to work.

Our raid schedule is Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:45-12 EST, if you can make those that would be sexy.

We have extensive raid history (while current) that can be found in my link below or by checking my armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687

my battletag is smurrfetteqt#1307
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]