Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
No one saw this coming.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/05/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Sensations
No one saw this coming.

What were we saying a few months back? Either their heals will be useless, or they'll be obscenely overpowered because everything they do is smart, pretty much.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've only ever very recently heard that Zen Sphere had no AoE cap, although people have been petitioning for SCK to be nerfed for ages now, so again, no surprises here.

This is literally no different from Rdruid dominating HPS in T12. While Mistweavers bring lots of HPS, that's literally all they bring, and that's a major toolkit problem.

[e] Of course, people (read: idiots) will only ever fixate on HPS as if it's a meaningful or relevant metric for healer balance.

They have a tanking CD and, I believe, a raid CD (though it got nerfed to all hell in Beta). They also have the least amount of mana problems.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I've only ever very recently heard that Zen Sphere had no AoE cap, although people have been petitioning for SCK to be nerfed for ages now, so again, no surprises here.

This is literally no different from Rdruid dominating HPS in T12. While Mistweavers bring lots of HPS, that's literally all they bring, and that's a major toolkit problem.

[e] Of course, people (read: idiots) will only ever fixate on HPS as if it's a meaningful or relevant metric for healer balance.
SCK was nerfed during beta, actually. It clearly wasn't nerfed enough, though.

And I think ZS:D's AoE cap has been restored (again.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/05/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Sensations
No one saw this coming.

And yet the developers allowed this to happen... so what does that tell you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SCK was nerfed during beta, actually. It clearly wasn't nerfed enough, though.

And I think ZS:D's AoE cap has been restored (again.)

From the logs that Kaels posted, it actually looked like Uplift was doing a ton of healing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/05/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Sparklefever
They have a tanking CD and, I believe, a raid CD (though it got nerfed to all hell in Beta). They also have the least amount of mana problems.
Life Cocoon is a laughable tank cd compared to literally every other healer tank cd, and Revival is worse than Tranq/DH. Tranquility during T12, if you recall, was a cooldown that further exacerbated the Druid niche of "more healing, no utility."

Life Cocoon + Revival isn't even worth mentioning. That's why I specifically didn't mention it. It's EXACTLY the T12 Resto Druid problem.

And instant raid burst healing cd? ...

You've never even seen this thing in raids...unlike tranq it has no cap on how many it can heal. It can heal all 25 or 10 players at the same time in an instant. It is beyond useless
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd priests still suck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/05/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Sparklefever
I heal with a Mistweaver in 10m, and you're saying I have no raid experience with it when I HAVE current tier raid experience with it?

I think he was assuming you hadn't seen it in a raid environment. I can only speculate that his experiences with Revival are far different from your experiences with it.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
I got replaced by a mistweaver, Everything is going alot smoother without priests in my guilds raids, Wonder why
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
<Sarcasm>
Edited by Sensations on 10/5/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Zen Sphere on Feng and Gara'Jal is just stupid strong

I fear what Blizz is going to do this class that i almost want to just start up my Pally again
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
And instant raid burst healing cd? ...

You've never even seen this thing in raids...unlike tranq it has no cap on how many it can heal. It can heal all 25 or 10 players at the same time in an instant. It is beyond useless
I heal with a Mistweaver in 10m, and you're saying I have no raid experience with it when I HAVE current tier raid experience with it?

Boy you just like putting words in other peoples mouths don't you...

I'm sorry but I gurantee you 90% of the people will disagree that revival is much better than tranquility...nothing like being topped off instantly without a cap on who it can...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/05/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Sparklefever
His experiences with Revival? Like how he has none, because he's never downed a boss in MSV on his Monk?

Well, ostensibly he has another 90 he's seen the ability used on, or he has raided on his Monk and while he hasn't downed a boss, he's used the ability in combat and they did not wipe due to a lack of healing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]