Ret pvp

90 Blood Elf Paladin
can some1 tell me the rotation for it? ty
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There's a sticky at the top of the forum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^

Vanguards does the thinking so I don't have to!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Vanguards does all the explaining because there's no way I can do it more than once a month without being a toooootal !@#$% about it.

:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hi guys,
I think ret is fun to play atm and is doing pretty good, here is my story;

Duel wise with Divine Purpose/ double Freedom and Selfless Healer i can outlast pretty much any classes and win, TV hits pretty hard 50/90k ish , Crusader and Judgement/Censure seems great to me, Holy Prism is a awesome spell "LOVING IT " Hammer of the wrath is a total waste right now, its really bad!! i give 2 thumbs up for dueling as ret, lots of fun!

Arena wise i did enough to have a good feel of things; we have great off heals that procs none stop with Divine Purpose and Clemency is of the chart "LOVING IT" double Hand of Sac. etc..
Ok yes some classes are broken like hunter teams with stampede witch is totally broken, having 5 pets on you that ignore resilience is pathetic, ill keep that for a other thread sorry,
but things will get fix am sure, overall for arena i give 1 thumb up and i know Ret will do just great in Arenas

For Battleground witch is what i do the most, I love cranking my tunes and PvP for hours !!
I really feel like a one man army as a ret right now, i am always in top 3 damages if not the first even if i use a lot of wog to support my teammates or to heal my self, i do feel like we have holy lights up at all the time and the 4 set bonus is really good, if i would play like a retard and ignore the strategies i would finish first in damage Most games NP, Yes some other classes have more Killing Blows like Dk/Warrior and Sp, our finish move is !@#$ty and i should even say none present but i do not forget that i am a supporting class when i play and i seem to never die /Wog/ Selfless Healer/Freedom my self out , Heal again and back to war, having no cd on Wog is BEAST. For bg if i had a third thumb i would use it, 3 thumbs up!!!

Conclusion: Hammer of the Wrath needs a big buff, i try to avoid it at all cost right now.
Overall compare to other classes i say we are doing pretty good and yes some classes need some abilities nerf but it will happen at some point, hopefully.

For the record i do not have the best weapon now but fully honored gear and i will do a couple of dungeons tomorrow morning, therefore; do not comment on my weapon, ty :)

Cheers all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
why are people so obsessed with 'rotations'

ret doesn't even have a rotation in pve. what makes you think its going to have one in pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
sorry wrong thread :( not sure what happened
Reply Quote
why are people so obsessed with 'rotations'

ret doesn't even have a rotation in pve. what makes you think its going to have one in pvp?

I hope you're kidding about PvE...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/05/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Criceto
I hope you're kidding about PvE...

wat. ret is a priority queue, not a rotation. it is dynamic based on a set of cooldowns, ability weights and procs.

a rotation implies that you use abilities in a strict order.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]