[H] 470 Mage lf late or non tuesday guilds

90 Troll Mage
Hey guys my current guild like most guilds raids tuesdays night. Im looking for a guild that doesnt raid tuesdays or raids late.

My schedule -

Tuesday - Any time 10 PST
Sunday-Thursday - Any time past 5 PST
Fridays/SAT - No good

I quit the game after going 7/7 HFL on my warrior and sold the character to my little cousin after thinking i was done playing completely. I leveled up this mage 2 weeks before mop and here i am. I have completed almost every raid dating back to pre bc. Up to 4h in naxx 40, killed everything in sunwell but only up to muru (killed muru after nerfs) In wotlk cleared lk with 20 percent buff, and cata i didnt bother to raid DS but went 7/7 HFL.

I read up on my class a lot, I always show up for raids, i will hardly ever ever miss a raid. I love to progress. I dont whine. I am a great player. I am aware of my surroundings, know my class, and dps well while not dying.
Edited by Brucewaynejr on 10/9/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hey bruce we do need 2 rdps for our late night raid, 1030pm-1am pacific time, my realid is jaguar222000@yahoo.com, hope to speak to u soon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bumps
Reply Quote
Hey there just leaving this by if you are interested. We are in need of a core mage for our roster and our raid times seem to be a perfect fit.

Here is the quick info.

For More Information about the application process visit: http://www.ZugLife.com
Zug Life is probably the oldest guild on Cho'gall; we're currently enjoying our 6th year together (2/14/06 - Yes, Valentines Day). We finished tier 13 ranked US 148 and World 452 for 25 man raiding. That said, you probably haven't heard of us and we like it that way.

We raid Weds, Thurs, Sun from 8:30-11:00 server time (CST). (6:30-10:00 PST)

Given our very short raid week (7.5 hours), we focus on efficiency and making the most out of our raid time. With only 2 out of the 3 night being required.

Although we do not race other guilds in progression we always have, and will continue to, progress very well for the hours we commit to it. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check out our website at :http://www.ZugLife.com There's a pretty good "About Us" post in the Apps forum as well as a post that explains how to PM your app to the officers.

Also, feel free to contact Caneshealer, Myself or any Zug Life member if you have additional questions.

We are currently in need of a couple more dps to round out our 25 man group.
My BattleTag: Jitmo#1463
Edited by Urtag on 10/6/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
No tuesdays here, no Fridays or Saturdays either :)

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 9 raidhours/week (potentially adding another night
early in the tier to get a jump)
raid nights:

Tuesday 8pm-11pm CST
Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Monday 8pm-11pm CST

Current 25man Progression
t14 1/16
t13 - 8/8 normal 8/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Mists, Colossus may be the guild for you!

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplished 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 9 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 450, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, or myself (Dancepanda) when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey There,

I am have messaging you here on behalf of my guild 'Fun House' from The Forgotten Coast server (Horde Side). We are a 10man guild looking to become Top 100 US (Which we will probably get). You seem like a legit player looking to play with the best. I would like to speak with you a little bit more about possibly joining us. If you are up for the challenge and find any of this interesting then please feel free to contact me in game on my RL ID.

Raid Times: T/W/Th: 9:30pm-1:30am PST

Real ID: maztaz999@yahoo.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Kade
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bumps
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump looking to transfer by tonight
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Puré is recruiting right now on the Alexstrasza server. We're filling up to do 25 man raiding and are currently 2/6 in the released raid. We raid 11:30pm-3am CST, Tues, Wed, Thurs. If you're interested in checking us out, head to purealex.wowstead.com, and if you have any questions feel free to add my tag, Jacksmiles#1744. I look forward to hearing from you :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bumps
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hey Bruce, I think we might be a good fit for you. Here's a bit of info about your guild:

Greetings,

Celestial is a former top 165 US 10 man that is looking for some laid back, skilled players for MoP raiding. While we are no longer raiding in the same capacity as we did during Cataclysm, we are still looking for players that would like to be part of a solid, casual yet progression minded group in Mist of Pandaria. Ideally, we are looking for players who take their raiding seriously, but don't have the time or desire to raid a whole lot. Things like raiding professions, gemming and reforging correctly, ability to stay out of fire while performing your role adequately and researching upcoming fights before showing up are essential.

Our schedule is Mondays and Thursdays from 9:30-12:30 EST.

Please be advised that because of our light schedule, attendance is paramount. PLEASE DON'T BOTHER APPLYING IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE RAIDS CONSISTENTLY.

Recruitment:

We have 2 DPS Slot open for either a mage, Boomkin, or frost DK
We have 1 healer spot open (Priest or shaman)

If you are interested, contact me via battletag (Sinn#1106). For a small period of time, we will be taking recruits without the need of an application although a vent interview is still required.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]