Herald of the Titans group

90 Gnome Warrior
The title is still obtainable for lvl 80's in the correct gear and i would really like to get it.

I just need 9 other 80's to help me...

Faction or server doesnt matter to me so much ill roll whatever side i can get people.

Just trying to see if anyone else is up for it so let me know. Ty.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
i can come on my druid Lowene, resto druid real id Robby_g99@yahoo.com Ik fight as a lvl 80
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
I'm working on gearing up this guy for a run.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Hunter
My hunter is good to go I believe, I just need to reforge. I've also got two friends with characters that are pretty much all set as well (holy paladin and shadow priest).

Grid#1119
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hello,

I have a level 80 Warrior Tank that is fully Herald Geared, and has the Title.

If you need a tank, please feel free to hit me up.

Alistania#1680
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i am interested also. i am a ilevel 222 holy pally, i will be monitering this thread
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Are Monks eligible for this title? I probably wouldn't be able to get geared for this run but I'd like to in the future and if I don't need to level yet another character for that then well, y'know.

Have you guys thought about using Openraid to get a run together? They have almost weekly Herald runs, might be worth checking out if you're ready to go.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Most of us do use openraid but since it is so early in mop there arent any herald runs.

I dont see why monks wouldnt be allowed, as far as i know the only requirements are the gear reqs and being level 80.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
I'm gearing this guy up to the best I can for Herald. I'd love to go, but I do need to upgrade a few things first. I may also know a holy pally who'd be interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]