Null and Void looking for active members!

89 Night Elf Druid
Null and Void is currently a level 10 guild with 125 members. We have a core group of dedicated members, however we need more active players to join our ranks! Anybody who is willing to join and help us complete guild challenges, get achievements, and help with guild experience will quickly be noticed and have a high chance of being brought up to an officer. The larger we grow, the more help I need with management. If you're interested, please help!

More about the guild itself though: we currently have 3 guild bank tabs, and we do have guild repairs. If we get more members, I will be able to bring up the allowance. I hope that as we level up and get more members to become both a PvE and PvP guild. I will lead the PvE portion, with scheduling and organizing dungeon and raid runs, especially with the new MoP addons. If anyone is interested in organizing PvP content, I will happily help you. Thank you for your time, I hope to see you in the guild!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]