Monks and Shaman

90 Worgen Druid
Is there any relation between the two?

Monks can manipulate fire (breath of fire) lightning/air (jade lightning, and the hovering ability they have) water (mists) and earth? I think they can summon statues or something, not really sure.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I do not think so. Shamans are servants of nature, where as Monks are into the whole self peace and use of Chi and such.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Monks don't manipulate elements.

Breath of Fire uses highly flammable alcohol that flames up when it's spat out.

All the lighting-esque and mist skills they have are all Chi-related, which come from themselves and not the elements.

Self training versus working in tandem with the forces of nature. Pretty different things.
Edited by Seyl on 10/6/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Monks don't manipulate elements.

Breath of Fire uses highly flammable alcohol that flames up when it's spat out.

All the lighting-esque and mist skills they have are all Chi-related, which come from themselves and not the elements.

Self training versus working in tandem with the forces of nature. Pretty different things.

Indeed, I'd go so far as to say that some abilities like that are gifts from the August Celestials. Jade Lightning from Yu'lon, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]