[Bug] Lost Scouts (Daily)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The daily quest, Lost Scouts, in the Valley of Eternal Blossoms is bugged. If you're lucky you can find two working scouts of the three required for the quest. With the exception of the two that actually work, all of the rest are bugged and you cannot interact with them. It is also important to note that the working scouts have the "chat bubbles" above their heads and the broken scouts do not.

Looking forward to a swift fix so we can move forward with these dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I can find 3 scouts but can not talk to any of them. i would like to get my rep ad treasures of the vale for today
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/06/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Hurado
I can find 3 scouts but can not talk to any of them. i would like to get my rep ad treasures of the vale for today

Correct. There are plenty of scouts, but we can only interact with two.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
same issue. only get 2/3. this is the second time this week ive gotten a bug on the last eternal blossom daily quest. early in the week it was when i was handing in the final kill quest and the NPC disappeared for everyone and no one could hand in. I logged in the next day to hand in and the quest was no longer in my log. Thats 2 treasures of the vale i have missed out on. Not impressed :(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I am having the same problem 2/3 scouts with chat bubbles 3rd scout of the plenty not able to chat with or communicate.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Same, scouts don't have anything to say, and will not give quest credit. Seriously blizzard, how is even possible that the golden lotus dailys went live like this? This is absurd, its like you didn't even try. Please fix these, and the myriad other buggy dailys NOW.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yea this daily makes me cry, all these scouts can only chat with 2. Guess no Treasure of the Vale today.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]