Primary stat vs Secondary stats

90 Goblin Mage
I seem to recall reading somewhere that they toned down the clear cut superiority of the primary stat. The extra secondary stats on gem cuts seem to confirm this to my thinking.

Has anyone seen stat weights for level 90 yet? What are the thresholds to be shooting for, in particular, in regards to fire? Haste ratings etc...

Thank you for your help and information.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I seem to recall reading somewhere that they toned down the clear cut superiority of the primary stat. The extra secondary stats on gem cuts seem to confirm this to my thinking.

Has anyone seen stat weights for level 90 yet? What are the thresholds to be shooting for, in particular, in regards to fire? Haste ratings etc...

Thank you for your help and information.

When I hopped on the mage forum I couldn't help but notice those two shiny new stickies. Both for fire, one pve, one pvp.

Would you like me to link them for you or are you okay from here?

=D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Fair enough, I hadn't noticed those updated. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
When I hopped on the mage forum I couldn't help but notice those two shiny new stickies. Both for fire, one pve, one pvp.

Would you like me to link them for you or are you okay from here?

Except that the guide doesn't tell you what the stat weights are, just how you can get them. Maybe you didn't mean to but you kind of sounded condescending.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I went ahead and updated simcraft and ran my character through with full buffs/debuffs on a 400 second long patchwerk fight with player skill set to good. The following values were returned.

Dps-55272.9
Dps Error-0.11%

Stat Scale Factors
Error-0.09
Int-3.29
Hit-1.97
Crit-1.62
Haste-1.44
Mastery-1.01

So it looks like 2 Hit is worth more than 1 int, and 2 Crit is nearly (-0.05 difference) identical in value to one int.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]