Warriors in PvP are underpowered!

90 Human Warrior
How can you do this to me blizzard!? You make monks the best in pvp and give us absolutely nothing! I thought with this expansion we would at least get a 10 second stun/silence. We warriors don't have enough CC! I want my money back!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yes I agree with you monks are so OVERPOWERED, and warrior are just meh... they need an execute that hits ALOT harder, and they need a better way to close gaps cuz charge just isnt enough.. ugh Im getting sick of warrior being underpowered.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
DUDE havnt you been one shot by a monk yet... it happens ALL the time! Have you lived under a rock? and warriors... they are all a push over.... L2pvp or dont post on a pvp post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Jisoon
DUDE havnt you been one shot by a monk yet... it happens ALL the time! Have you lived under a rock? and warriors... they are all a push over.... L2pvp or dont post on a pvp post.

Dude he is level 1... he doesn't even know. NOOB!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Dude he is level 1... he doesn't even know. NOOB!

Yeah i just saw that..pfffff he needs to just shhhh
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
True, but monks aren't op. just about every healing class can rail warriors easily. warriors will need more than just 2 interrupts, and should receive a special bandaid heal or something like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
inb4 warrior nerfs 5.1
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This is a troll post, they need to really nerf EVERYTHING there is that a warrior has because its absolutly stupid, they wreck everything, and are totally unstoppable. They also need to buff monks by about 15-20% more damage on everything, their utility is good, and a good player can close gaps and stay on target, bads cant, and thats ok, but even a good player wont do any damage because the class doesn't allow him or her to do any damage. So all in all, pvp is really really good right now imo, but monks need a buff and warriors need a nerf and then I think pvp will be absolutely perfect.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Or better yet how about Rogues get a small dmg increase because our damage is !@#$ right now in PvP and then Mages get a nerf?...

^ I like this alternative much better
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Or better yet how about Rogues get a small dmg increase because our damage is !@#$ right now in PvP and then Mages get a nerf?...

^ I like this alternative much better

Warrior base damage is probably as bad as yours but yeah, I think rogues could get a small dps increase. I miss the days of rogues and warriors being fairly equal across the board and battling it out while people ran by with the flag and watched in passing.

Mages - sh#t, buff em!! Give them even more damage - I'M FREAKIN' SERIOUS TOO!! I love the challenge and it keeps warriors off the Flavor of the Month club. Just what we warriors don't want, a bunch of noob kids who failed at mage coming to our forums and asking a billion stupid questions. Hear that GC, BUFF THE MAGES!! Give Rogues some love and leave us warriors alone please :)
Reply Quote
my problem with blizzard is they are not creative with a lot of the things they do. in data warriors had to chose between losing a little damage and losing piercing howl to gain gag order. in mop thats not the case as warrior can have both. i think thats fine but what blizzard SHOULD do is if they think gag order is OP then find a way to give a penalty. give u silence but makes ur heroic throw and pummel have a 30-50% increased cd or make the glyph only affect their heroic throw (in which it now becomes a real choice since heroic throw is on the gcd and chances r by the time the gcd is up and the warrior throws his weapon to interrupt the cast would more than likely have gone thru already). these options r far better than what blizzard has to offer because now that glyph has become a 'dead' glyph in my opinion; dead in the sense that they might as well remove it from the game because now no warrior will use it. making the glyph not work on players is dunce. y do i care about silencing a mob for 3 seconds when mobs NEVER fake cast n i can interrupt him for 4 seconds instead? some times i wonder if there r creative people on their team or its a bunch of fossils that only know how to bring in something and then kill it because they cant figure out how to make it all blend in. counter spell is a 7 second interrupt with a 4 second silence on a 24 sec cd but blizz cant make the gag order glyph make ur 4 second interrupt turn into a 3 second silence on say a 20 second cd and heroic throw be made into a 45 second cd?!?!?!? Zero creativity blizz, absolute zero.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
!@#$ that blizzard are a bunch of dumb %^-*s there going to take gag oreder away from us but yet wtf am i supposed to do when im being kited by a druid heals that can just shapeshift to get out of my snare and run away healing such bull!@#$ and our damage isnt that op my hunter does more burst damage then a warrior i mean come on how about this just buff every class but druid heals and monk heals then everything will be = imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]