Tichondrius Instant Death bug or hack

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
Greetings,
I believe there is a hack going on right now on Tichondrius server. In Stormwind and Ironforge, if you walk into the main hubs of the cities, you die instantly. There is word that this is a hacker and is NOT just happening to Alliance or this server. Please look into this ASAP.
2 Blood Elf Mage
You'll want to open a ticket. There are no blues around right now (that I've seen at least)

It is extremely unlikely that someone has hacked a single server as you're suggesting.
2 Blood Elf Mage
Please stop trolling Morgueant. We get that you're not happy, but posting in many threads that you think the game is not com complete is considered trolling and could get you into some hot water.
90 Human Warlock
Greetings,
I believe there is a hack going on right now on Tichondrius server. In Stormwind and Ironforge, if you walk into the main hubs of the cities, you die instantly. There is word that this is a hacker and is NOT just happening to Alliance or this server. Please look into this ASAP.

I concur. Died twice.
14 Blood Elf Priest
I concur. Died twice.

Then feel free to put in a ticket.
90 Pandaren Monk
I have already put in a ticket before i posted this
13 Orc Warlock
Its happening on horde too and yes it is a hacker(s)
14 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Boomshaklaka

I see...so where exactly is the proof that it's not a server issue and is actually hackers?
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Perl

I see...so where exactly is the proof that it's not a server issue and is actually hackers?

The proof was a few level 1 characters flying around targeting random people who would then die :) Three separate trial accounts last I saw, before I decided to play an alt.
13 Orc Warlock
Also it was caught right on sodapoppin stream.
http://www.twitch.tv/sodapoppin/b/334718901
go to towards the end of the stream.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Well, I still don't buy it, but I don't have to.

At the end of the day, your best (and likely only) resource is the ticket system. It will be interesting to see how this plays out though.

Best of luck guys.
13 Orc Warlock
You still don't buy it? Are you blind? You can clearly see a level 3 orc named Coolparty flying around in ashenvale killing him over and over.
90 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo

You can also see the hacker there. Shows up after the first death and I followed them for a bit.
25 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo

You can also see the hacker there. Shows up after the first death and I followed them for a bit.

Definitely something funky going on.

Get as many people as possible to report it
Support Forum Agent
Thank you for the information. We are aware of this issue and are are working to resolve it as soon as possible. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]