Iron Wolf Clan and Cross-Realm Zones

90 Undead Rogue
pce
msinister calling someone else cowardly?

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/5302/ohohohoho.jpg

oh lawd i hope he kidding
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

There is always strength in numbers. The more individuals or organizations that you can rally to your cause, the better.

Spoken like a true coward.

/claps

Says the paladin that bubble boots at the first sign of danger.

/tries to clap
Edited by Apocryphus on 10/9/2012 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

/claps

Says the paladin that bubble boots at the first sign of danger.

/tries to clap

Says YOU of all people. lmfaoo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
msinister calling someone else cowardly?

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/5302/ohohohoho.jpg

oh lawd i hope he kidding

Says the rogue. ell o ell
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

/claps

You really cannot blame a guild, that has almost two full raids worth of people online at any moment, every single one of them willing to come out and do some WPvP, for using strength in numbers. The way I see it if you cannot muster a force large enough or strong enough to wipe our raid every time then that's your own fault.

Gets abused in WPvP, refuses games against Gucci Boots Gator Suits and you think anyone on Alliance comes close to respecting you?

nope.jpg

Lol yeah I'm sure earning the respect of the Alliance, in particular some random butthurt paladin, is IWC's #1 Priority.

I don't respect factions, I respect individuals, but not ones that make IWC thread #1231212 and counting. No the people I respect from your side, are the ones that not only smash my face into the dirt but who can do it in a clever and hilarious way.

Umm sure you can? All you guys do is talk trash when its 40vs 10 or something wack.

So you think we should all just be able to snap our fingers and call upon people to do stuff all the time? Sorry we don't have hordes of frothing baddies waiting to gang up on people and claim to be good.

When 99% of your guild cant fight 1v1 or even accept a wargame challenge you REALLY shouldn't talk about how you "own" people.

Taco you've had some good posts before but now your logic is totally flawed.
Reply Quote
No offense intended to anyone here, but if there was no IWC...exactly which guild (Alliance or Horde) would be bringing the wPvP back to BH on a bigger scale than it has been in the last few years?...

Over the last little while, I've seen some pretty funny reasoning from Alliance forum posters on this group and their tactics, including (paraphrased, of course):

1. "You guys just hole up in a room in SW/IF/[insert Alliance capital city here] and AOE us to death";
2. "You guys zerg";

Again, no offense - but the above are completely legit tactics used again and again and again throughout the years on any PvP server/any FPS game that involves competing teams.

I will say that the only thing I do agree with, however, is that it's a shame that IWC has turned down the offer to tackle smaller PvP battles/wargames, pitting your better members vs. Alliance PvP teams (I've seen the offers here, don't know if you guys ever took the challenge). Not that it matters, I'm sure, to any of your members but it would go a long way in cementing your PvP reputation (in the minds of the Alliance - of which you may care not one iota on doing, just putting it here as food for thought).

This is infinitely better than the years of World of PvEcraft/Hugcraft that we've seen here (and no, those few months of TBC and Miller Time at Isle of Quel'danas doesn't count - picking off those rtards in numbers was like playing dodgeball against paraplegics...).

/shrug
Edited by Jibbajabba on 10/9/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
No offense intended to anyone here, but if there was no IWC...exactly which guild (Alliance or Horde) would be bringing the wPvP back to BH on a bigger scale than it has been in the last few years?...

None, because WPvP is dead.

WPvP =/= For the Horde or For the Alliance
WPvP =/= 40 man Tol'Barad groups
WPvP =/= taking 5 lvl 85s/90s and harassing one-shottable 70s in Northrend
WPvP =/= camping 1 person with 3-4 people

People try to bring WPvP by ganking etc like in Tarren Mill days but it doesn't work like that anymore. You can just pull an IWC and spam trade until your raid group is filled with !@#$% who probably don't even know how to play their class properly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior

You really cannot blame a guild, that has almost two full raids worth of people online at any moment, every single one of them willing to come out and do some WPvP, for using strength in numbers. The way I see it if you cannot muster a force large enough or strong enough to wipe our raid every time then that's your own fault.

Lol yeah I'm sure earning the respect of the Alliance, in particular some random butthurt paladin, is IWC's #1 Priority.

I don't respect factions, I respect individuals, but not ones that make IWC thread #1231212 and counting. No the people I respect from your side, are the ones that not only smash my face into the dirt but who can do it in a clever and hilarious way.

Umm sure you can? All you guys do is talk trash when its 40vs 10 or something wack.

So you think we should all just be able to snap our fingers and call upon people to do stuff all the time? Sorry we don't have hordes of frothing baddies waiting to gang up on people and claim to be good.

When 99% of your guild cant fight 1v1 or even accept a wargame challenge you REALLY shouldn't talk about how you "own" people.

Taco you've had some good posts before but now your logic is totally flawed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jqV6-EPWk#t=58s
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He's a taco! He's a tank! He's a tacotank!

http://tinyurl.com/9n3wug4
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I actually have to hand it to IWC for having as many numbers as they do. It's frustrating to see them rolling over everything and whatnot, but honestly, Alliance doesn't do that at all. I'm not even sure if they CAN without getting turbo-butthurt at some point. Pride is dangerous! But really, if you're going to complain that IWC has a 40m raid and you only have 10.. then you might want to blame your own faction for not wanting to do anything in WPvP. It's not really their fault that they can amass an endless stream of people willing to go out and fight regardless of how bad they are.

Sure, there are quite a few IWC members that make me want to flip my cake but I think that's what makes them true rivals of mine. The desire to WANT to go out and gank them is really what makes the game interesting and fun. Knowing that I'll see them at some point during my day makes ME want to be the better player and beat them if and when I do find them or they find me. I know that out there somewhere is another player that thinks the same thing when they see Punches/Sativ and I hanging around looking pretty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
There is strength in numbers, and then there's that saying where you're only as good as your weakest link. Maybe I'll start a crew and just take over the world, of Warcraft. Props to IWC. If you don't have haters then you're not doing it right. I'm not really into WPvP but I see the merit. I usually solo gank when I'm bored. Anyways, good luck, have fun, and don't die.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have a statue of Punches that I crafted out of cheese. I keep it in my closet next to my rolled up metallica posters, that I put back on the wall when my wife goes out of town.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/09/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Punches
There is strength in numbers, and then there's that saying where you're only as good as your weakest link. Maybe I'll start a crew and just take over the world, of Warcraft. Props to IWC. If you don't have haters then you're not doing it right. I'm not really into WPvP but I see the merit. I usually solo gank when I'm bored. Anyways, good luck, have fun, and don't die.

You jumped on me earlier and it brought me back to cata :P
Reply Quote

None, because WPvP is dead.

That is, of course, a matter of opinion (of which your statement can be held in complete validity)

WPvP =/= For the Horde or For the Alliance

It does if it entails that you beat the tar out of a whole bunch of horde/alliance to get to the endpoint - but a gray area and one that I can see your point on.

WPvP =/= 40 man Tol'Barad groups

Agreed, anything instanced is not wPvP

WPvP =/= taking 5 lvl 85s/90s and harassing one-shottable 70s in Northrend

It does if the end goal is to get those lvl70s to call in help from their guilds or logging over to their 90s if they're on their alts (and bringing friends). This is classic BH wPvP - provoke the lowbies until you get a desired response i.e. they bring friends.

WPvP =/= camping 1 person with 3-4 people

See my above point i.e. poke the hornet's nest until you get someone mad enough to come out and play (mind you, I've never been a big proponent of endless camping - just long enough to elicit a retaliatory response, if non is forthcoming, move on)

People try to bring WPvP by ganking etc like in Tarren Mill days but it doesn't work like that anymore.

Agreed - but that's a simple by product of how Blizz changed this game. We're now forced to change our outlooks and tactics to get wPvP these days.

You can just pull an IWC and spam trade until your raid group is filled with !@#$% who probably don't even know how to play their class properly.

They do nothing different than the bygone glory days of BH wPvP. VV, Sturmgrenadier, Sock Puppets, Shadowclan, etc. had their bads as well - they only thing that IWC manage to do different is that there's a small core that like to run their mouth off here on the forums (which doesn't bother me one bit).

In the end, just saying that doing Sha WHILE battling IWC members is infinitely better than just ho-hum doing PvE in the open (as an example) - bads or not, outnumbered or not. It's why I play on a PvP server.

P.S. If you're a BH OG, you'll no doubt remember Enclave running around the world in their typical 5 man crew, completely messing up larger raid groups up (THAT was some serious skill and coordination to take on bigger groups and win). Some of the more PvP gifted amongst the alliance should actively attempt that...
Edited by Jibbajabba on 10/10/2012 7:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
P.S. If you're a BH OG, you'll no doubt remember Enclave running around the world in their typical 5 man crew, completely messing up larger raid groups up (THAT was some serious skill and coordination to take on bigger groups and win). Some of the more PvP gifted amongst the alliance should actively attempt that...

Sounds exactly like what we did in this guild until recent events put us back lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/10/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
Sounds exactly like what we did in this guild until recent events put us back lol

Ummm no.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/10/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Kagrenàc

You sure bring that up a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]