Iron Wolf Clan and Cross-Realm Zones

90 Troll Warrior

WPvP =/= 40 man Tol'Barad groups

Agreed, anything instanced is not wPvP

Jibba, I agree 40 man Tol'Barad is not WPvP when TB is in session, however as soon as the battle is over and two 40 man raids are fighting across the bridges on Tol Barad Peninsula (not a peninsula btw) that most certainly is World PvP.

None, because WPvP is dead.

Agony you are always complaining about how dead WPvP is, yet methinks you are just being selective on what world PvP is. You referenced Tarren Mill as if it were this golden age of world PvP where everything was fair fights and sugarplums but I think your memory deceives you, the same tactics of ganking lowbies to bring max level characters was started there, and thrived there mainly due the close proximity of Southshore and Tarren Mill.

Agony my main point is , to my knowledge, you are doing absolutely nothing to change world PvP and that sir just makes you part of the problem.
Edited by Tacotank on 10/10/2012 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/10/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Apocryphus
Ummm no.

You have seen what we did in TB an awful lot. To bad you missed all the fun me raikino marc etc could dig up in durotar and the barrens.

10/10/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Toffee
You sure bring that up a lot.

Actually no I dont stating we were more active in the past than we are atm is merely stating the obvious.
Reply Quote

Agreed, anything instanced is not wPvP

Jibba, I agree 40 man Tol'Barad is not WPvP when TB is in session, however as soon as the battle is over and two 40 man raids are fighting across the bridges on Tol Barad Peninsula (not a peninsula btw) that most certainly is World PvP.

Taco, I should have expanded on that - agreed, the stuff that happens on the "peninsula" (heh, geography lesson noted) is as close as we can get to the good 'ol days of Tarren Mills/Southshore (and I find it as amusing, if not more, than what occurs in TB proper).
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Yeah thats what im working towards. Im tryna have me a lil 5 man hit squad to slash some gator boots up with. I love that idea.

Try it, I guarantee you'll love it - nothing better than to have you and 4 other people over vent mess up a larger group who is guaranteed to be uncoordinated (so large, and so unwieldy). You will eventually get overrun by shear numbers, but the damage you can do in the interim is just addicting (getting in sync with others as you create peels for your healer, controlling incoming waves of attacks through cc's, supporting your main tank/dps smashing stuff up, etc.).

And for the record, far from being an IWC fanboy (unless you guys can post nudes of Aphrodite, then maybe...), I'm hoping that IWC's initial exuberance at wPvP continues to be at it's current levels i.e. it would be a pity if we had to return to World of Cuddlecraft.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

(unless you guys can post nudes of Aphrodite, then maybe...), I

sup bro
Edited by Aphrodíte on 10/12/2012 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

sup bro

dont do it girl, he's a gnome
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/12/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Aphrodíte
sup bro

Hasnt talked to me since I kept the horde from getting pvp gear for ~2hours :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/13/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
sup bro

Hasnt talked to me since I kept the horde from getting pvp gear for ~2hours :(

Aww have you missed me kagrenac<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Aww have you missed me kagrenac<3

I miss all you guys havent seen IWC since Stormwind D:
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hello ladies and gentlemen.... I recently transfered / joined the ranks of IWC (along with an excellent Holy Pally / Warlock) expect to see us alot in the world. Y'all take care now, ya here!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I was in Northrend and I was recently corpse camped by 4-5 Horde from Bleeding Hollow, and they were from IWC
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's funny, I was thinking about this the other day actually. We in IWC could get a 39 man guild group, and then 1 person from another server, pass them lead, and BOOM. IWC raids servers, not just ally towns. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh by the way, our guild has chicks. Yeah. Put that in your coke and snort it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
13/f/cali
Edited by Hobsocke on 10/16/2012 2:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hob behave this isn't an AOL chatroom!
Reply Quote

sup bro

*fap*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't go to Valley of the Four Winds anytime soon you pesky Alliance. >:-D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We be all up in yo valley
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]