Horde Or Alliance?

1 Troll Warrior
Hello, I'm looking to xfer to this server for wpvp I do know its good on both sides but what about from an Arena perspective? Is horde or alliance better?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde makes better blueberry muffins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
90 Human Warrior
Alliance.
Reply Quote
roll on illidan.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/07/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Ryzaerian
Horde makes better blueberry muffins.

this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Funny thing is the OP is already Horde on ED.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Findooku/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hahaha! Nice one Mairy!

If you gotta ask Horde or Alliance, you most likely should go to Alliance and to join the cattle herds.

Horde or Die!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Hectic
If you gotta ask Horde or Alliance, you most likely should go to Alliance and to join the cattle herds.

D:

But... but... we don't even have Tauren!
Edited by Roahin on 10/8/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hahaha! Nice one Mairy!

Horde or Die!

I play both, having friends on both sides is always good.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2aiq45g.jpg

I miss your pink dress.
Edited by Psykeisha on 10/8/2012 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
Lol Mairail howd you find out ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/08/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Shroom

There is an addon that shows every toon you have posted on before.
Reply Quote
Shhhh Mairail! You should have told him it was magic!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Options:
A. You can join the herd of Horde players. It seems the horde is only good at 3 things.
1. Lowbie ganking.
2. City raids.
3. Yelling in real life at public places. "For the Horde" is a mindlessly easy thing to say. which is why mindless WOW players play Horde.

B.You can be a sheep and Play Alliance. In world PVP you will end up in the category of douche. Lets face it Human, Nigh Elf, and Wargen Players out in WPVP always end up being Jerks.

C. Roll on a different server. You didn't say RP once. This is a RP-PVP server, which means we do both. Much of the best WPVP is RP guild related on this server. Which brings up a good question why is the Crew in the Alliance now? They where the Hard-Core Horde Guild.

I Think you are a successful Troll but I answered honestly.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
10/08/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Mairail

There is an addon that shows every toon you have posted on before.

Which addon is that?
Reply Quote
14 Undead Rogue

1. Lowbie ganking.

Lots of dead pandas in Redridge.
Reply Quote
[quote]
1. Lowbie ganking.

Lots of dead pandas in Redridge.

and Dead 90's too, my love!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Options:
A. You can join the herd of Horde players. It seems the horde is only good at 3 things.
1. Lowbie ganking.
2. City raids.
3. Yelling in real life at public places. "For the Horde" is a mindlessly easy thing to say. which is why mindless WOW players play Horde.

B.You can be a sheep and Play Alliance. In world PVP you will end up in the category of douche. Lets face it Human, Nigh Elf, and Wargen Players out in WPVP always end up being Jerks.

C. Roll on a different server. You didn't say RP once. This is a RP-PVP server, which means we do both. Much of the best WPVP is RP guild related on this server. Which brings up a good question why is the Crew in the Alliance now? They where the Hard-Core Horde Guild.

I Think you are a successful Troll but I answered honestly.

Ambiguously sexually indecisive people play gnome warlocks and talk smack in forums about horde while running around "Azeroth" doing pet battles with squirrels and completing achievements such as "To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me." *nudges Mr. Warlock*. Just sayin'. The Crew server xsferred, then came back to alliance, lost about half their team. If you haven't been paying attention, all the rage has been about WSB the past 6 months anyways when it comes to PVP.

Get with the times princess.
Edited by Avalloch on 10/9/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]