Ah, c'est l'amour ~

88 Blood Elf Paladin
Overly-attracted and terribly convinced that he's found his Princess for life, my paladin seems to be absolutely and wondrously twitterpated yet again - by someone he has been before. Recounting all of their endeavours in life from beginning to end, I can easily say that it was one of the most romantic story-lines that I've ever had the joy of participating in - both in-character and out-of-character.

One of the most adorable moments would have to be a venture through the Hinterlands they once had. Strolling along, a storm brewing overhead, it took all the nerve he could muster for Forte to stride to meet her pace, then daringly reach over and grab onto her hand - just so that they could hold hands while walking. You would never imagine the blush, the anxiety and nervousness that came alongside just attempting that.

So, Moon Guard. What's the most adorable, romantic or overall loving thing that your character has ever done or experienced?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Ghaoithe does not know what this "love" is that you speak of. There was an orc that put down a free unlimited brew keg in a tavern she was in once, but that's about as close to anyone she's ever gotten.

She likes it that way.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Snuggle cats and wolves.

Elivina is forever alone.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
I'm not sure any of my characters have done anything romantic... Considering one is an old loner, one is undead, one is a self-absorbed, power-hungry Blood Mage, and one is a wandering Brewmaster who's had zero character development so far.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stayed completely celibate for ten years after her fiance's death, in mourning.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This one time.. Catelynne smiled at me, and hugged me. It was glorious. So romantic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Delaynee
This one time.. Catelynne smiled at me, and hugged me. It was glorious. So romantic.

I has a fembelf too you know. Two of them, actually. D:
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Monk
Overly-attracted and terribly convinced that he's found his Princess for life, my paladin seems to be absolutely and wondrously twitterpated yet again - by someone he has been before. Recounting all of their endeavours in life from beginning to end, I can easily say that it was one of the most romantic story-lines that I've ever had the joy of participating in - both in-character and out-of-character.

One of the most adorable moments would have to be a venture through the Hinterlands they once had. Strolling along, a storm brewing overhead, it took all the nerve he could muster for Forte to stride to meet her pace, then daringly reach over and grab onto her hand - just so that they could hold hands while walking. You would never imagine the blush, the anxiety and nervousness that came alongside just attempting that.

So, Moon Guard. What's the most adorable, romantic or overall loving thing that your character has ever done or experienced?

Good lord. What a giant pile of sappy mess that was! Any man who blushed while holding Jeela's hand would be immediately skewered, skinned and offered as a sacrifice at a nearby alter.

That said... good luck with your princess!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Catelynne

You should let me know who they are, so I can hug you more.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Catelynne

Sheesh how's that been going for her?
Reply Quote
hmmm. Datocus hasnt really found anyone interesting in her life, If she were to it prolly just be a strong friendship. as she like me seeks effection over the more.. carnal stuff. Datocus is kinda timmid when it comes to her more effectionate feelings. her fel imp likes to abuse that by writing letters (useally you can tell if its Dato or the imp cause Dato's writing is flawless, every letter a sweep of beauty (she see's writing as an art form) Her Imp sees writing as something that should be done to mock people and his writing is worse then a hozen. and useally filled with really terible riskay puns lol)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Noitora

Well, it ended last night.

HIYO
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Delaynee

You should let me know who they are, so I can hug you more.

They aren't on MG :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Catelynne

My bad...

:)

Lame
Edited by Delaynee on 10/7/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Delaynee

My bad...

:)

Lame

huehue. my poor rogue is stuck on Anub'arak and my belfadin's still on my old server, Ner'zhul. :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Catelynne

HIYO

And how did that go for her?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It was pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Everything between Imrien and Ylanna.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I am sure a certain trio of similarly named individuals remember me shaking a baby out of a pregnant woman. As I was relieving her of pain and there was undoubtably some romance and adorable-ness going on during conception, I would regard that as the most loving thing Trenk has done since creation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Forte
Karob and Kana went purging together every night.

Y'know, before Forte ruined her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]