Ah, c'est l'amour ~

88 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Karob
Y'know, before Forte ruined her.

I gave that !@#$% a fel crystal.

^-*!@es love fel crystals.
Reply Quote
When this one time, she got a sonnet sent to her and the same person asked her to run away with him. Of course, it was all in joking manner, but it was romantic and beautiful.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
im forever alone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Rennali
When this one time, she got a sonnet sent to her and the same person asked her to run away with him. Of course, it was all in joking manner, but it was romantic and beautiful.

/jealous
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It's hard to pick one.

Do I have to?
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Catelynne

/jealous

I shall send thee flowers in abundance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Rennali

/jealous

I shall send thee flowers in abundance!

/sighs sadly

so ronery
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Bokbok
im forever alone.

Pretty much it.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
im forever alone.

We should make a forever alone club where we contemplate our loneliness and adopt cats. We can even go turtleneck sweater shopping.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I try to avoid having my characters start relationships with others. Many people tend to be extraordinarily creepy about it through blurring IC and OOC lines. :x

So...

im forever alone.
Reply Quote
Cladriah took his beloved Jhorlia off on a romantic night. They walked through woods one arm wrapped around the other. Eventually they sat at a cliff overseeing the ocean. As they sat cuddled together spending quality time with one another. (A song to give you a good idea of how the the entire thing went: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KKd0kE_21M)
Edited by Cladriah on 10/7/2012 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aww.

You're all adorable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Aurinaka
I try to avoid having my characters start relationships with others. Many people tend to be extraordinarily creepy about it through blurring IC and OOC lines

I'll blur the lines with you bby

/jk
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Writing a story about it, then I will say it. :3
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Forte
So, Moon Guard. What's the most adorable, romantic or overall loving thing that your character has ever done or experienced?

Touched the G-spot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Kronoin
Touched the G-spot.

So did you touch a gnome, or a goblin?
Reply Quote
I'll never tell.

I don't want your opinion of me to change.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Shirexia and her husband were obnoxious once upon a time. He'd come onto her, she'd pretend to be disinterested in the advance, and then she'd crack under his ineffable charm. Lots of affection, playful slaps, and sickeningly adorable terms of endearment. He even used to make sweets for her to selfishly devour, often presenting them on a fancy silver dish.

Nowadays, she doesn't really do much of the whole cute thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'll never tell.

I don't want your opinion of me to change.

I have an opinion of you?

Besides which troll are you so I can enter your dungeon?
Reply Quote
Oh geez, I guess it's telling that there are enough sappy moments that I'm having trouble coming up with a singular example. I blame my girlfriend; she's a hopeless romantic. She even gussied up some ball-joint dolls as our characters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]