Ah, c'est l'amour ~

10/07/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Noitora
Besides which troll are you so I can enter your dungeon?

Horde troll. My dungeon is Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Once upon a time, Qerrathien was an awkward lady when it came to matters of men, and the heart. She had a bit of a flirtation going on with Beurghes, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she adored the way he stood back up after being knocked down by woman after woman that he flirted with. So, she flirted with him, telling him jokes (Sometimes very off color ones...), sending him something that looked simple but had a very deep meaning to her at least, in the mail by the pounds. Hearts of the Wild. He had no idea what she meant by sending him so many of them. Over the four years they were bonded, she sent him close to a thousand of them with her travels, and when she returned they often fought and argued about the slightest things.

Well, in one arguement he poked fun at her for sending so many hearts, and she got all watery eyed and turned red in the face huffing as though she were about to burst into tears. It was at that moment he realized there was a meaning to them and he asked why she sent them.

"The hearts of wild are the closest thing I can get to sacrificing enemies of the circle for you...I wanted to show you that I was doing well and that I had not forgotten the loving arms I left behind at home. For each heart, was a whispered prayer to return home safely to you, and a gift to show that I remember and love you with all my heart and soul."

Poor Beurghes had no clue that was the meaning behind it for four, almost five years...and when she had told him this, he was stunned. He always was her sweet kitten...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Esheria and Wuzz are in that slightly sappy part of their budding relationship. Giving little gifts that they just happen across, being frank one moment then blushing the next, thinking that they're being rebels by simply holding hands in public.
It's adorable and nauseating.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Nova is foreveralone. Nyli has made out with a few complete strangers before, is that romantic? Sometimes it doesn't turn out so well though... *Rubs the bump on her head!* x_x
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Aeter
Everything between Imrien and Ylanna.

Yes, they are quite cute. hehehe
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/07/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Sreech
He always was her sweet kitten...

Obviously, Kaldorei have adopted the butt-plug tail into their wardrobe.
Sorry, couldn't hear you past that kneecap in your mouth...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Tia
Nova is foreveralone. Nyli has made out with a few complete strangers before, is that romantic? Sometimes it doesn't turn out so well though... *Rubs the bump on her head!* x_x

;)

;D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
harbringer of the light lf1 more.

must like truth and fighting for cause pst.

no dwarfs or gnomes... well maybe. exceptions can be made.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Mmm most adorable romantic thing ever? My troll priest long time ago in a realm far away - killed herself and the guy she was smitten with to run free of their bodies and responsibilities in the spirit world(aka we were hiding ooc from friends who never gave us a moments peace via killing our toons and RPing in party while running around as ghosts). They shared their first kiss as spirits.

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Kirlywirly/RPMemories/?action=view&current=BlushSpirit.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I dont want to talk about it!

*pulls her hood over her eyes*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/08/2012 02:47 AMPosted by Sreech
I dont want to talk about it!*pulls her hood over her eyes*

Awwwww, my little girl is becoooooming a woman!!!

*Sets out table and plague*

Come, let us talk! Who is he? What does he do for a living? Is he living? Is he undead?
He's living. >.>
Reply Quote
In order to save his son, Ber lost his arm (Temporarily), and was impaled. He was in a coma for about two weeks.

It's not romantic but loving. He'd die a thousand times to keep his family safe >>. (Though pretty sure his Fiance would get worried if she found out about that >> ber's had a lot of brushes with death lately.)
Edited by Berenal on 10/8/2012 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There was this one time with roses and candlewax...

I don't get to do a lot of romantic roleplay, alas. Most characters my femme fatales encounter just aren't good all the way around the track, y'know? Useless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]